Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SRT-4aKid's Brother said:
She shoulda got the Z06...........jk man!! That's a badass car. Have you taken it out for a drive yet?
Hell ya. Drove it when I got home last night. Driving that thing though feels like driving a open wheel outlaw, the way you have your arms and pedals postitioned. I don't think most people would feel comfortable driving it because of that though. But to me it feels ALOT better to drive than a ZO6. It doesnt jar you as much and the ride itself is more comfortable, but since it doesnt have ETC,you can make the car go where you want and feel the road alot better.

·
Registered
437 Posts
i hate you!! :flame: :flame: j/k have fun! thats my dream car. i am waiting for my wife to let me get one.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
not to be a dick, but how is it that you drive a neon and she gets the viper?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mikebrink28 said:
not to be a dick, but how is it that you drive a neon and she gets the viper?
No its cool, I get questions like that.We're just into diffrent things.Like when she got the phaeton, I got the Commemorative Edition SRT. She likes to buy fast cars. I like to buy cheaper ones and sink more money into them(although shes already expressed her intrest in new headers/exhuast,short shifter out of the comp coupe/ some slicks and MAYBE Forced Induction).Well the forced induction is more my thing :thumbsup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
yeah people ask me why i drive a "neon" and my wife drives a 2k5 f150 chromed out w/ 22s. i say "i live my life a quarter-mile at a time" :jester: :clap:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
04srt4lvr said:
yeah people ask me why i drive a "neon" and my wife drives a 2k5 f150 chromed out w/ 22s. i say "i live my life a quarter-mile at a time" :jester: :clap:
:rofl: don't we all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
civicslayer01 said:
We're just into diffrent things.Like when she got the phaeton, I got the Commemorative Edition SRT. She likes to buy fast cars. I like to buy cheaper ones and sink more money into them
I may never understand this. Ever.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
:eek2: :druel: :druel: you have a badass wife now :thumbsup: :lol: but DAMN!!!! must be fun to drive the big boy. Remember KEEP IT UNDER 100 :rofl:

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Your army job must pay alot more then my army job. Nice car.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
COY said:
Your army job must pay alot more then my army job. Nice car.
lol, i've been out for awhile now. But I managed a little bit better job :thumbsup:

·
Registered
967 Posts
luckyyyyyyyy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts