Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in picking up 2 sets of the dual gauge displays. My only question is concerning the wideband necessary to use with the guage. I have the Zeitronix ZT-2, will that work or do I need to pick up a different unit?

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?:hi:

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Have you looked at a Palm running the pocket logger hooked up to the Zeitronix? I liked this and I could log on the palm and then hook the palm to the PC for upload. Also the warning trigger was a nice option.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you looked at a Palm running the pocket logger hooked up to the Zeitronix? I liked this and I could log on the palm and then hook the palm to the PC for upload. Also the warning trigger was a nice option.
I actually use a laptop for tuning, but for every day driving it would be nice to have a normal gauge to look at instead of the ZT-2 display that is hard to see in sunlight and sort of mounted out of the way. Also if I can get this and the boost together I would jsut put it in the stock boost gauge, and get one other gauge stock mounted beside it with oil pressure/temp.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know?

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this the only way to contact someone for questions through this vendor? If so I am getting one of the Zeitronix gauges instead, no time for the waiting games.:readclose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts