Dodge SRT Forum banner

Why?!?!

782 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ps2srt4 
#1 ·
This sucks. I never had any bad luck with my hatch. I had tons of problems and bad luck with my lancer, and now the srt. Why? What did I do? :eeeek: Someone decided to key the whole side of my car today...Now I have to pay 400 dollars a month on a car with paint missing all down the side. I am so anal about my car and this is driving me insane. I hate the fact that these :gay: little ******* have to do this crap to my car just because. I pray to God that I find out who did it just so I can give them the ass whooping of a life time....

#2 ·
just wondering, do you go around revving on people and talking smack to kids driving hondas, mustangs, camaros, etc?

I've never had any kind of problem with people messing with any of my cars. Even while in highschool and having the only classic car on the lot.

Keying is a revenge act 95% of the time. they're not random hits. Someone has a beef with you

#4 ·
Im with scapegoat here, I dont open my mouth to anyone about cars. Drive it like an old man and let people speak all the idiotic crap they want. As soon as you are Mr. Toughguy they are just going to wait until your car is alone. Its pathetic but true.

#6 ·
NO I don't. I usually keep to myself. I hardly ever race anyone nemore. Go straight to where I am headed and rpms don't usually see 3k 90% of the time drivin from place to place

#7 ·
besides if I wanted to revv @ you it still gives you no right to mess with what I work so hard for. Talk smack to me, or beat the hell outta me if you have a problem with me...NOT MY CAR.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.