Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[rant]

Do the doors not auto unlock after you shut the car off? It's freaking annoying that I shut the car off, walk into the cleaners, go to the back passenger door and it's locked! I understand the auto lock, but if you do that AUTO UNLOCK!

[/rant]

·
Banned
1,858 Posts
havent had that happen to me yet...

·
Premium Member
15,173 Posts
A) Disable autolock
B) You don't lock your car when you leave it? If I cannot see my car from where I'm going, it's locked. And since I have the damn autolock disabled, if I DONT lock it, it not locked when I come back:)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glhs837 said:
A) Disable autolock
B) You don't lock your car when you leave it? If I cannot see my car from where I'm going, it's locked. And since I have the damn autolock disabled, if I DONT lock it, it not locked when I come back:)
A) How do I disable it?
B) I walk into the cleaners. It is like 10 feet from my door :)

Or when I get to a parking lot of a client and I need to walk around back and get my suite coat and my presentation materials the door is locked. So I have to walk all the way back around to just unlock the doors. It's minimal but very annoying to me :).

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I wish we had auto-down and auto-up driver and passenger controls.

Can it be added?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
592 Posts
noTe said:
I wish we had auto-down and auto-up driver and passenger controls.

Can it be added?
I would think the switch is the only difference between auto and non-auto. I bet you could rig something up if you're electronically inclined.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Westside WRX said:
I would think the switch is the only difference between auto and non-auto. I bet you could rig something up if you're electronically inclined.
You could rig something up to where your car would suck you off if you were inclined enough :).

·
Premium Member
15,173 Posts
whoops, wrong feature disable, hold on:)

That is in the book. Not sure where, but it's in there

·
Registered
386 Posts
hahaha...i found out about the auto lock feature a few weeks ago...i had to run a key into the front office...so i left the car running and shut the door ran in came back to get in and....lock, with the car running...YES!!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
i don't think the factory system is capable of auto unlock (unlock when key is turned off) i could be wrong. just disable auto lock and they only lock when you tell them to lock.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
go to the post GLHS posted... the #6 down, well go down another 5 or so posts...

basically do the same thing, and hit the lock to LOCK after the 4 ignition on/offs

the other method is " but UNLOCK

·
Registered
780 Posts
ok i tried the single press unlock but it doesnt work.. i disabled the horn on lock feature is this a problem? this is what i do, unlock with keyfob, close door, cycle on off 4 times, press unlock on door (not keyfob). right? it doesnt work why?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.