Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive never really thought about this until today, but why does my car pull left when i wot it? Torquesteer maybe? I really dont know. could it possibly be LSD problems? or is it normal
My mods are s2 w/o, tbe, wga. the other things that could affect is are agp upper and lower motor mounts and tein h-tech springs. i did do a clutch swap recently and maybe i did some of the suspension wrong. but that is highly doubtful.

Anybody got ideas? this is more for curiosity rather than worrying
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,186 Posts
it's not normal. you need to replace the blinker fluid and muffler bearings cuz it s causing the car to do that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Canuck_2k said:
it's not normal. you need to replace the blinker fluid and muffler bearings cuz it s causing the car to do that

SWEET thanks man you saved me.

sorry for the noob question but i honestly didnt know anything about torque steer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
k-rub said:
Canuck_2k said:
it's not normal. you need to replace the blinker fluid and muffler bearings cuz it s causing the car to do that

SWEET thanks man you saved me.

sorry for the noob question but i honestly didnt know anything about torque steer.
I... really... hope... you don't believe that!:wah?!: Blinker Fluid low FTL!!!:rofl: :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its not just those mods. i thought those were the only relevant mods.
AGP WGA 22-16, AGP CAI, MPX TBE, cut balance chain, safc tuned to 11.8 across the board, and s2 no toys. with just the wga and exhaust i made 255 and 286. i havent been to the dyno recently but i would bet im well over that.

and i never said the steer was in any way bad at all. just enough to notice that is pulled left when in WOT. and again i didnt know anything about torque steer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:eveilgrin

stevesquick92 said:
k-rub said:
Canuck_2k said:
it's not normal. you need to replace the blinker fluid and muffler bearings cuz it s causing the car to do that

SWEET thanks man you saved me.

sorry for the noob question but i honestly didnt know anything about torque steer.
I... really... hope... you don't believe that!:wah?!: Blinker Fluid low FTL!!!:rofl: :rofl:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top