Dodge SRT Forum banner

Why do you want this car?

2K views 28 replies 24 participants last post by  Rice-a-roni 
Lancer172 said:
To beat up on Imports with trumpet mufflers and erector set spoilers (no offense to Wrex guys, unless you put on a coffeecan muffler and erector set spoiler). I was contemplating taking off all the SRT badging and putting an SXT spoiler on, piss off those guys even more. Quick funny story, the most pissed off I've ever seen anyone who lost a race was when I beat an Eminem clone in a fox body Mustang 5.0 with my Lancer, he had all the horsepower adder stickers (flowmaster, NOS, etc...). I think what twisted him the most was that his bleached blonde little girlfriend in the passenger seat was laughing her ass off! He pulled up to me at the next stoplight and was swearing and motioning for me to get out of my car, all the while his girlfriend is turning red she's laughing so hard. LONG LIVE THE SLEEPERS!!!
What mods do have you done to your Lancer? Don't take this the wrong way, but I am a bit skeptical that your Lancer beat a 5.0, because Lancers are.....whats the diplomatic way to say this....uhh slow. Sure it wasn't a 4 banger? Even a convertible AOD 5.0 should be able to beat a Lancer quite easily, which is why I am curious as to what mods you have.

-faast

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.