Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at a light didnt think nothing much of the cars next to me. as i waiting i hear the ol reving of the engine next to me. so i looked to the side and it was a DAEWOO hatchback :? , for crying out loud i know i dont have a lamborghini or something but common a daewoo wanted to step up to me ::sighs:: but then if i saw a lamborghini i would do the same. so i give the guy his chance and drove not anymore then 3000rpms. well i won of course but was not satisfied by my victory.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Uh oh. Get ready for the skeptics. I have a Daewoo television and because of its fine craftsmanship, I know you could never smoke an actual Daewoo automobile. :lol: :lol: Although my television doesn't have any mods, it does have a rabbit ear antenna.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
daewoo hoo

damn i got to show video to show my daewoo kill lol, that would of been funny though especialy its big 12 inch can it had

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
you will need a camera with a huge zoom.

it must have been an automatic. i heard the automatics were slow. those 5 speeds have 90 hp at the crank. nothing to fool around with. be careful next time.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
nice avatar grunge!!!! :p

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
well, so do i, but half naked girls catch my eye more. :wink:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
xither0ckxi said:
i was at a light didnt think nothing much of the cars next to me. as i waiting i hear the ol reving of the engine next to me. so i looked to the side and it was a DAEWOO hatchback :? , for crying out loud i know i dont have a lamborghini or something but common a daewoo wanted to step up to me ::sighs:: but then if i saw a lamborghini i would do the same. so i give the guy his chance and drove not anymore then 3000rpms. well i won of course but was not satisfied by my victory.
Did it have a triple decker wing? :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
19 Participants
BLUBYYOU
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing