Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: Looks like they deleted every thread in CA... Anyone still own their cars? Anyone know where my car is now?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Damn. Its sad the scene seemed like it died... i too would like to know who is still around. I wonder who has my srt now, probably got wrecked lol. LETS MAKE SRT SAN DIEGO GREAT AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yes I noticed that too after a period of inactivity I came back to the site and man seems like the SRT4 community peaked years ago compared that what is now. I think also now that I see really young kids with out cars some of them turning them in to ricer junk but I guess to each his own..

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just bought a 2004 (my 3rd SRT-4) Electric Blue a couple of weeks ago, and my brother bought an 05 ACR in orange at the same time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am on my second one. Not in your neck of the woods, but would be fun to drive down in the summer! I've always wondered what happened to my first SRT... Not sure if there is a way to track that. Unless........ I find the VIN from old paperwork, and do a record search! Do I sound crazy? Because I feel like that's a bit crazy haha

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I'm currently in the process of saving for another. I was younger in life when I had mine and poor choices forced me to part with it. But I've always missed it and want another to build into the beast I couldn't afford to build back then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
Ruthless.
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing