Dodge SRT Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had my last smoke friday at 9:42 pm... I was up to a pack and a half a day... Saturday was horrible! I am still smoke free:thumbsup:
Stick with it Chef! I was smoking 3 packs a day in the 90's when I woke one morning hacking up a tall stack of lung pancakes and wheezing like a dying bison. Somebody stick a bullet in me... it was bad. I took all my ciggies and lighters and tossed them right then. It was the hardest thing I've ever given up, but I've never looked back, can now breathe in deeply (feels great too), and no longer stink like a wet ashtray. No more yellowed white clothing or teeth. Even the nails all cleaned up and are clear again. Most of all, food tastes incredible (still) and I have a great sense of smell again.

Warm regards,
James

·
Registered
27 Posts
what year is yours?
I had my last smoke friday at 9:42 pm... I was up to a pack and a half a day... Saturday was horrible! I am still smoke free:thumbsup:
Man,I wish I could quit. I've the gum,patch,and clod turckey,no luck here. Ill wait till I get my taxes abck,then go to a doc for some chantix. The longest I've gone is 2 days.
And I've discovered all the honeys around here don't smoke,so I'm getting no play...that ain't good,not good at all!

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I never saw the reply to that thread. About what weekend do you think youll be in Jax. Josh, any word on your job that weekend?
leaving nj the 21st of march. thought i was driving solo but now wife and mother in law will be riding with me. we are staying in tampa area. i'll be solo for get togethers. wife's not really into the whole "car" thing. will be in fla till the 3rd of april.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Man,I wish I could quit. I've the gum,patch,and clod turckey,no luck here. Ill wait till I get my taxes abck,then go to a doc for some chantix. The longest I've gone is 2 days.
And I've discovered all the honeys around here don't smoke,so I'm getting no play...that ain't good,not good at all!
Trust me it is hard to not make that ritualistic stop everyday to get that pack of smokes. But if u can set it in ur mind and tell urself anytime u think of that (im not gonna do it, im not gonna do it) you can do it! Plus i got my new toy to help keep my mind off of it DSP!!!!! Finaly

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.