Dodge SRT Forum banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
since i can't get on PTCrew...
anyone on here know the size of the composite intake manifold bolts?
M6-1.00 x 4 <~ this is slightly longer but works ok :thumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
isnt apexanimal a moderator? he may know something... anyone wanna shoot him an email? or see if he responds here...

i say it because his name always comes up green in the "online" area at the bottom of the page.

Josh

·
Registered
19 Posts
isnt apexanimal a moderator? he may know something... anyone wanna shoot him an email? or see if he responds here...

i say it because his name always comes up green in the "online" area at the bottom of the page.

Josh
Only Snitty, but Liquid is a close friend who has contact info. I'm sure Matt has been in contact with Cristy.

I hope it's fixed soon.

Mark

·
Registered
63 Posts
Only Snitty, but Liquid is a close friend who has contact info. I'm sure Matt has been in contact with Cristy.

I hope it's fixed soon.

Mark
I'm sure either Liquid or Bosch would have notified Snitty by now. I'm for betting that Christy was gone for the weekend and something happened to the site's scripting while she was out. Hopefully, the site will be up and running again. Makes me think it's time for donations to roll in so Snitty can afford to concentrate more of her time to the site to help offset losses for all of her time.

What's the typical donation amount? I'll bet we all can cough up even a simple $10. Me... I'll donate more than that since I've received so much help and good advice from all on board.

Example: I just met Brngrhd (Steve) yesterday... I drove to his place in Wisconsin to pick up a Getrag he'd had in the box for the past 6 years. I wish I'd have been able to spend more time chatting about PT's and all, but he was running late for a meeting and I showed up an hour late (damned snow and accidents).

Cheftank sold me his low-mileage clutch assembly... another valuable contact never known had it not been for PT Crew (not to mention he's a great guy overall). Same with 2Step... another outstanding man of knowledge and goodwill that I'm now fortunate to be working with. You've all been a boon in my life... I hope we can get back to our regular home soon... I feel dislocated.

I don't know what I'd do without having the ability to learn from all you guys. I think I'm gonna pay the piper to help keep you guys around.

Regards!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey Crew!
Glad to hear it's just a simple SNAFU for PTCrew forums. I was just asking the other day about how the forum gets supported... then whammo! Gone. If only I had acted in time! haha :jester:

I too have jointed the PT crew. Just picked up a sweet, mint, original-single-owner-grandma, 22k miles, '05 PT GT, black w/ chrome package, autostick.

Love'in it!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Its bad enough I started to quit smoking cold turkey on wednesday. No crew to keep my mind busy almost has me wanting to pick a pack up. aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
I had my last smoke friday at 9:42 pm... I was up to a pack and a half a day... Saturday was horrible! I am still smoke free:thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.