Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's Down For Wing Night?! let's might up somewhere and go.... either tomorrow night or next week.... it's cool! every wednesday night is wing night @ croxy's!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
he was coming back from his friends wake who got killed over in Iraq when someone driving down Joshua's Path In Central Islip signaled to make a right then popped a uturn when my friend hit right into the side of the Jeep Cherokee and then got dragged underneath...he died at South Shore Hospital later that night...I'm about to go to his wake on DPA at Nangano funeral home 7pm-930pm

If anyone's down later on there is a car show in Ocenside (Nassau) which they then have a little after hours "fun" if you know what I mean....

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wing Night Next Wednesday..... Who's In???

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
RoostBoost said:
he was coming back from his friends wake who got killed over in Iraq when someone driving down Joshua's Path In Central Islip signaled to make a right then popped a uturn when my friend hit right into the side of the Jeep Cherokee and then got dragged underneath...he died at South Shore Hospital later that night...I'm about to go to his wake on DPA at Nangano funeral home 7pm-930pm

If anyone's down later on there is a car show in Ocenside (Nassau) which they then have a little after hours "fun" if you know what I mean....
yeah my Girl was friends also with that guy that died in Iraq that sucks man send my condolences (i think thats how its spelled)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
RoostBoost said:
we should see if anyone else wants in and maybe we could get the tint for $100??

:clap: i'm always down for things getting cheaper... lets try ya.. it's only time till i crash cause of this damn sun glare i hate other drivers... i know i'm not that good at drag :tongue: but boben n weaven that's another story... (maybe i should rally race)

:hungry: eh sup with wing night...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wing night is every wednesday night.... so let's say next week or the following week. let see how many people would be down for that!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
next week it is, the 20th! hey that weekend my job is going to be in the auto expo @ nassau colisium. i'll post any info when i found out more about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.