Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw a black srt racing older blue camaro and newer red ss, who are you?

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Yes who won?? lol

·
Registered
634 Posts
or is there another sbcc that i don't know about in cali. What color was it?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The-Violator said:
Most importantly, did he win?
santa barbara city college,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no one won, it was two lanes and all three cars were driving really fast , they werent really racing, it was in front of the bus stop.......im going to school up here i dont have my car yet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but some dude was laughing about how there was neon racing those cars and he was talkin shit! and i was like wtf that I have that car its an SRT4, and I told him was fast and i shut him up in front of a bunch of people it was funny!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
atomic said:
or is there another sbcc that i don't know about in cali. What color was it?
atomic, do you live in isla vista cuz im pretty sure ive seen you a couple of times already i have only lived here since sunday

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
feigecycleturbo said:
atomic, do you live in isla vista cuz im pretty sure ive seen you a couple of times already i have only lived here since sunday

You live in I.V? Finally some more Santa Barbara people on this board.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
feigecycleturbo said:
santa barbara city college,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no one won, it was two lanes and all three cars were driving really fast , they werent really racing, it was in front of the bus stop.......im going to school up here i dont have my car yet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but some dude was laughing about how there was neon racing those cars and he was talkin shit! and i was like wtf that I have that car its an SRT4, and I told him was fast and i shut him up in front of a bunch of people it was funny!
:WTF:

it was two lanes andall three cars were driving really fast , they werent really racing...
So it was two lanes, correct? And there were three cars?...thats really hard/dumb IMO.....and they were all driving really fast, but weren't racing? kinda odd if you ask me

i was like wtf that I have that car its an SRT4, and I told him was fast and i shut him up in front of a bunch of people it was funny!
and you became a big man by lying about a car you 'want' and don't 'have' and told him to shut up, and there was a group, and it was funny...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dymondboy2f said:
:WTF:

So it was two lanes, correct? And there were three cars?...thats really hard/dumb IMO.....and they were all driving really fast, but weren't racing? kinda odd if you ask me

and you became a big man by lying about a car you 'want' and don't 'have' and told him to shut up, and there was a group, and it was funny...
I am a big man, and i do have an srt-4 ass, i just moved to college a couple of days ago and we couldnt fit my stuff in it so my mom is going to bring it up in a couple of days......what happened was two camaros turned a corner took off and then the srt was playing catch up basically and he was! why would i make that up?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NogaBlitz said:
You live in I.V? Finally some more Santa Barbara people on this board.
i just saw you driving yesterday i think , your car is low! what springs do you have? and do you go to school? you looked alot older than me im only 18

·
Registered
634 Posts
yeah i just graduated and live on picasso, it's tight that there will be another srt up here, i have the tein H's on the ride, the handling is sick but the wife thinks it's murder because she's pregnant, but let me know if you wanna go cruising when you get your car uphere my friend has an evo and there are a bunch of people that go to the in n out on fridays at like ten

·
Registered
634 Posts
noga it's good to see you man did you go to giovanni's last night and represent The domestic tribe?

·
Registered
855 Posts
atomic said:
yeah i just graduated and live on picasso, it's tight that there will be another srt up here, i have the tein H's on the ride, the handling is sick but the wife thinks it's murder because she's pregnant, but let me know if you wanna go cruising when you get your car uphere my friend has an evo and there are a bunch of people that go to the in n out on fridays at like ten
For insurance purposes, I think you should post a sign in your car that states that pregnant women and people with heart conditions and little old ladies are not advised to ride in your vehicle.

:jester:

·
Registered
634 Posts
hahaha yeah she doesn't like the needle to go past 0 and that's really hard, sometimes she'll go "DO you want me to have this baby in your car!...."
I just roll everytime she says it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts