Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who wants a free CF stage 2 badge? I NEED YOUR HELP******

Ok heres the deal, I need someone to scan a stage 2 badge in a high resolution(something 300 dpi or up). I need it to make my new stage 2 badge 100% acurate.

Whoever can get me the pic first will receive a free CF stage 2 badge worth $19.99. If you dont have a scanner, but have a decent digital camera, take a picture of it and leave it in full form, and I will except that one.

Please, someone help so that I can fill the needs of customers!

Josh

·
Registered
875 Posts
qwkslvr04 said:
i want one too!!
Hahahahaha. . . uh, yeah, me too.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
srt4shizzle said:
Thanks go to WarriorBob, he got the picture to me first and he takes home a free badge!

Josh
thanks Josh cant wait to get it

going to put your design S2 badge on my polished valve cover i think it will look great there :thumbsup:

thanks bob

·
Registered
835 Posts
I still to this day havent gotten my stage 2 badge, and I was like one of the 1st 20 people to get stage 2, wtf. and I sent the green stage 2 card in the sane day my stage 2 arrived.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
11psi5.0 said:
I still to this day havent gotten my stage 2 badge, and I was like one of the 1st 20 people to get stage 2, wtf. and I sent the green stage 2 card in the sane day my stage 2 arrived.
Get one from us. Ours are exact replicas, just in Engraved and flood filled CF.

Josh

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
11psi5.0 said:
you apparently weren't in the first 20 then...because we all got a card, and a badge well before we even got our kits...and to get my second badge, the card I sent in was blue, and I still haven't recieved that one either

·
Registered
691 Posts
the only people right now that have the stage 2 badge are the few people who pre-ordered from woodhouse down at nationals in feb.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didnt know the S2 badge was needed so bad, I would have released those first. Oh well, well have pictures of the S2 badge up today as well as a link on the website to orde them!

Josh

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
The first folks to order AT the Nats got the badge. But they didn't sell 20 there. How do I know? I was number 18 or so. I, like 11.5, ordered from Woodhouse while they were driving back from the Nats, got my card back in April with my kit. which I sent in. Where my badge is, I don't know. I think I'll call the 800 number today just to make sure they know I have not forgotten:)

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
psi chick said:
not true...mine came in my kit...
Thats just your a girl:tongue: Wonder if Lucybops kit had one?

:lol:

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
heat said:
the only people right now that have the stage 2 badge are the few people who pre-ordered from woodhouse down at nationals in feb.

Not so... I bought a Stage 2 kit about a month ago from a forums member that had just gotten it. The kit came with the Stage 2 Badge. I haven't put it on yet though... first $250 takes it :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts