Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a vendor who sells retro fits. I've searched and searched, still nothing. You guys know of anyone?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i wouldnt buy those if u want them to last long.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, ive seen the "halo" projectors, they look alright, but im not about to go blow $325+ on cosmetics just yet...

Im talking about the black retro-fitted single projectors. like these:

·
Premium Member
6,000 Posts
dvoratexn said:
Yeah, ive seen the "halo" projectors, they look alright, but im not about to go blow $325+ on cosmetics just yet...

Im talking about the black retro-fitted single projectors. like these:

projectors themselves range from $150 on up to $300 add in the cost of headlights $220 from modern plus the HID's 150 and up...HOWEVER you might be able to find some of this stuff cheaper. Just trying to give you a heads up.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
haknslash said:
dragradial said:
I did not know they had it thanks.
It's all good. Most people never check there so it's common to be overlooked. :thumbsup:

Actually, i spend alot of time reading the how-to section. Never saw a retro-fit section. i WILL look again though. thanks.

*edit*

ok, so i looked...still nothing, it brings me right back to the modifications page.

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
dvoratexn said:
haknslash said:
dragradial said:
I did not know they had it thanks.
It's all good. Most people never check there so it's common to be overlooked. :thumbsup:

Actually, i spend alot of time reading the how-to section. Never saw a retro-fit section. i WILL look again though. thanks.

*edit*

ok, so i looked...still nothing, it brings me right back to the modifications page.
HID retro how-to in the how-to forum section http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325606&highlight=hid+retro :readclose

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
thanks for the link, i looked in the how-to but didnt see it ( i didnt go through all the pages). Thanks Hak for both the pm and the link.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah...but damn. seems like alot of places you can fuck up and turn your headlights into crap. do body/customization shops do retro-ing?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts