Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I'm new here and been lurking for some time. But my question is for the chrysler vehicles, and I was wondering who is the main manufactuer of the ECU's for those cars and trucks?

thanks

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
If youve been lurking, you knew to lurk around the search feature. Its in every thread the if you want an ECU reflashed or reprogrammed you can send it to FLIGHT SYSTEMS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nolimits said:
If youve been lurking, you knew to lurk around the search feature. Its in every thread the if you want an ECU reflashed or reprogrammed you can send it to FLIGHT SYSTEMS

That's not the answer to the question I'm looking for, I want to know that manufactuer of the ECU itself.

I hate using search functions, it's always an endless trail of information that never really relates to what I'm looking for, but I will try it.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
maxwell said:
That's not the answer to the question I'm looking for, I want to know that manufactuer of the ECU itself.

I hate using search functions, it's always an endless trail of information that never really relates to what I'm looking for, but I will try it.
Well if you wanted to know who manufactured your ECU, then I present to you Jorge!...

...Factory worker from Chrysler's Engine and Electronics manufacturing facility in Toluca, Mexico.

·
Registered
181 Posts
nolimits said:
maxwell said:

Well if you wanted to know who manufactured your ECU, then I present to you Jorge!...

...Factory worker from Chrysler's Engine and Electronics manufacturing facility in Toluca, Mexico.
How do you know that ?!

.....mmm hope this is not a joke ! :eeeek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nolimits said:
maxwell said:

Interessting, i was under the impression that Chrysler was not the manufactuer of their vehicles ECU's

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,046 Posts
nolimits said:
maxwell said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
11,619 Posts
nolimits said:
maxwell said:

Yeah right im sure thats just some random mexican guy making a random computer part lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
who ever gives the lowest bid, so don't be too surprised if you end up finding different manufacturers for different vehicle lineups.

It's probably a Siemens unit.

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
SRTCommemorative142 said:
who ever gives the lowest bid, so don't be too surprised if you end up finding different manufacturers for different vehicle lineups.

It's probably a Siemens unit.
god i hope not its a siemens unit oh wait it cant be cause they work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts