Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what it says....i bought my rota from subydude when I had my rex and he pretty much only sold hubcentric rims....Id like to buy hubcentric rims If i could..

thanks

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
check out the sticky for wheels/tires. i would get you the page but i'm on someone elses slow ass dial-up. i think it's tire ware house and it has a phone number and contact. i ordered mine from them and saw them 2 days later.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
csufdrew said:
Just what it says....i bought my rota from subydude when I had my rex and he pretty much only sold hubcentric rims....Id like to buy hubcentric rims If i could..

thanks
Not many. Rota has made only one Neon specific wheel and that was the 15x7 Rota Slipstream, 35 offset and 57.1 centerbore. Other than that I can't think of any other hubcentric wheels made for the Neon.

Hubcentric wheels are nice but just because a wheel is not hubcentric doesn't mean you can't make it hubcentric. That's what hub rings are for.

·
Registered
796 Posts
evo77 said:
Not many. Rota has made only one Neon specific wheel and that was the 15x7 Rota Slipstream, 35 offset and 57.1 centerbore. Other than that I can't think of any other hubcentric wheels made for the Neon.

Hubcentric wheels are nice but just because a wheel is not hubcentric doesn't mean you can't make it hubcentric. That's what hub rings are for.
What are the wheels on your car?

·
Registered
611 Posts
There is a company out there that makes really nice forged wheels that are SRT specific. 6061 Forged is the name of the company and their customer service is top notch! :jester:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts