Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had posted previously about the Hayes Mopar Meet 2004 @ Atlanta Dragway and was wanting to know who all is planning on being there this Sat? :hi:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
COOL! I think everyone from the forums who will be there should plan to have a
mini-meet and greet there on Sat around 12:00 or so. What's everyone's thoughts?
Later,LB

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just saw this thread after posting mine.I don`t have a srt-4 yet but I`ll be there in my deep slate 5.9 grand cherokee.There`s also gonna be a few other 5.9 grand cherokee`s there,one is running 12.2`s w/o nos,he should be running in the 11`s with nos if all 4 tires don`t start spinning again.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I guess I screwed up with my previous post; it never showed.

Anyway, I plan to be at the Hayes meet. I bought my car from Hayes and they gave me three extra tickets to this thing (I guess admission is supposed to be $10). First three people who PM me asking get them. I live in midtown ATL, so if you want to meet in the area we can caravan up there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Who's gonna make it to this? It'd be cool to have a meet with the other forum folks. Any plans for that?

Also, I still have a couple extra tickets if anyone wants to claim 'em. PM me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
There was some really nice cars there. They fastest time I saw was the wingless red one,it ran a 13.14 @102.I believe he had a little bit more power but he hit the rev-limiter.

·
Registered
260 Posts
OH, I for got to say that Chrysler ME four-twelve is awesome.I didn`t like it as much in magazines.That car is the ultimate supercar and I`d love for them to make 100 or so a year.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did make it up there but I was dissapointed in the turnout of show cars. I think there were less than last year. I only saw 6 srt-4's counting the ones in the parking lot. I guess I expect too much from the Mopar show by comparing it to Super Chevy Show at Commerce. Anyway, had a good time except for the $3.00 a bottle for water! later,AL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts