Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who wants in. I haven't decided what exactley what we are going to do, just that all the members SWEAR they love Ramen Noodles forever and always. You have to declare you are a Ramenite Noodler in you your sig. So, who wants in?

ALL HAIL "THE NOODLE"!

BTW, see the other Ramen Noodle post for more info as to how we got started:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
You know I'm in Bro!!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^^Looks like we're it for now:eeeek:

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
We need more members.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LETS GO PEOPLE!!! DO NOT MAKE "THE NOODLE" ANGRY. You wouldn't like him when he's agry.

Hey Silver, maybe we need something to draw people in. Any ideas? I think maybe the security of knowing your fellow "Noodlers" have your back, but anything else?

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
[QUOTE='05NeonMaaaaan]LETS GO PEOPLE!!! DO NOT MAKE "THE NOODLE" ANGRY. You wouldn't like him when he's agry.

Hey Silver, maybe we need something to draw people in. Any ideas? I think maybe the security of knowing your fellow "Noodlers" have your back, but anything else?[/QUOTE]

All of the Rameny goodness ramen you can eat. You can not turn down ramen. Or "Thy Noodle" will smite down on all who appose him!! Seriously we have 3 members. Just think about it people.

·
Super Moderator
34,262 Posts
this CULT is coming dangerously close to bearing the wrath of the great FSM.

now bow to the true NOODLE!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smoger said:

I will NOT bow down to your false "Noodle". The true Noodle, forever and always, will be "THE RAMEN NOODLE!"

Now join us or face the wrath of "The Ramenite Noodlers"!!:flame: (all 3 of us)

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
[QUOTE='05NeonMaaaaan]
smoger said:

I will NOT bow down to your false "Noodle". The true Noodle, forever and always, will be "THE RAMEN NOODLE!"

Now join us or face the wrath of "The Ramenite Noodlers"!!:flame: (all 3 of us)[/QUOTE]

3 of us unite and will PWN! ALL! With our big shirt and Hats!!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silver SRT4 said:
[QUOTE='05NeonMaaaaan]
smoger said:

3 of us unite and will PWN! ALL! With our big shirt and Hats!![/QUOTE]
WAIT WAIT! Big shirts AND hats? We need to work on our communication number 1 (I love Star Trek:rofl: ).

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
[QUOTE='05NeonMaaaaan]
Silver SRT4 said:
[QUOTE='05NeonMaaaaan]
smoger said:

3 of us unite and will PWN! ALL! With our big shirt and Hats!![/QUOTE]
WAIT WAIT! Big shirts AND hats? We need to work on our communication number 1 (I love Star Trek:rofl: ).[/QUOTE]

LOL My bad, We gotta think of a Ramenite Noodler Uniform.. something eye catchy.. Oh and Star Trek is awesome. I used to be a big fan when i was a kid because of my dad and seen all the movies ha ha.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
JonnyButt said:
I'm in, if you remember I commented on the ramen noodle thing and it all went downhill from there lol
Make sure to Include "Ramenite Noodler Member" in your signature. Then your Official. :clap:

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
JonnyButt said:
I did I dont know why it didnt show
Oh shieeet!!!! New member!!, I think your # 4

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JonnyButt said:
I'm in, if you remember I commented on the ramen noodle thing and it all went downhill from there lol
Welcome Brother!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
I'll join.. Seems since I work in a grocery store I eat them ALL the time for a cheap and effective meal! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Kason23 said:
I'll join.. Seems since I work in a grocery store I eat them ALL the time for a cheap and effective meal! :thumbsup:
Just remmeber put Ramenite Noodle Member in your sig and your offical!!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome welcome! #5!:clap:

1 - 20 of 632 Posts