Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been informed I'm not the only one, and some of the people are vendors on this site...

Anyone else out there?

He owes me still for the crap MM group buy from 1.5 years ago :flame:

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
neondan = acr2vuidohskdjf right??

just get someone to kick his ass who lives close to him LOLOLOL

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
petar7408 said:
neondan = acr2vuidohskdjf right??

just get someone to kick his ass who lives close to him LOLOLOL
Yes, and don't worry I know a few :jester:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Freak said:
Dan's been a straight up guy the few times ive dealt with him, im sure he'll resolve the situation.
Um no, every time I ask him about it he keeps telling me, *its in my frozen paypal account* which I could give two shits about.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Damn...I hate to do this but he owes me $150 for the rest of the Stage II computer payment. I have tried to be cool about this but this has been going on since July....And I continuously get the "it is in the mail" response....

Kris

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Redracer said:
I suppose there is a reason that paypal account is frozen ? :eveilgrin
Yeah for all those that missed it, his group buy a year ago went down the shitter and he owed quite a few people money.

Crash, get your ass on aim!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
i got my paypal money back from him. Took a million months but i got it back. It was returned to me by the account I send it to. SO if i was able to get it via his account, you should too.

OH gosh, i see a long thread here.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Did you ship it prior to getting the money first?

yes i did.....

but the money came later that day......

i took his word that he sent the money and he did....

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
mybadasssrt4 said:
Damn...I hate to do this but he owes me $150 for the rest of the Stage II computer payment. I have tried to be cool about this but this has been going on since July....And I continuously get the "it is in the mail" response....

Kris
I got that a lot also. I just happened to be visiting my brother in Tampa and I asked him to give me my money there and he did. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Exhaust Depot said:
i got my paypal money back from him. Took a million months but i got it back. It was returned to me by the account I send it to. SO if i was able to get it via his account, you should too.

OH gosh, i see a long thread here.
OK, I'll give that a try, I will call paypal and see what they say.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
lets see

bmxfreak...beem waiting for agp to send me a warratied wga
hybridkid- pending deal
mybadassrt4- money was sent days ago
vanilla coke- ask exhaust depot and the rest whjo got refunded from the GB, they gave me hard time even returning it

thats the list

im not worried, i have everything well in hand and have provided nothing but the truth. IF you have any issues etc please contact me either here or dial me 727-512-9684.

thanks

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
NeonDan said:
lets see

bmxfreak...beem waiting for agp to send me a warratied wga
hybridkid- pending deal
mybadassrt4- money was sent days ago
vanilla coke- ask exhaust depot and the rest whjo got refunded from the GB, they gave me hard time even returning it

thats the list

im not worried, i have everything well in hand and have provided nothing but the truth. IF you have any issues etc please contact me either here or dial me 727-512-9684
Great

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
You should cancle the MO you sent to Kris and submit another one. That way he can have money to pay me for his role cage install. Its goign to be fun! :)

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
You should cancle the MO you sent to Kris and submit another one. That way he can have money to pay me for his role cage install. Its goign to be fun! :)
:rofl: You goofball! let me know when you want to get on that.

And Dan...Just give me a timeframe on when you sent it. I would appreciate it.

Kris

1 - 20 of 87 Posts