Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone has a picture of a white srt or if no one does if someone could be photoshop me a white srt, i love white cars and i would love to make my srt white, but im not sure if it would look good or not. thanks

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Damnnn sexy!

·
Registered
685 Posts
as a matter a fact there must be a white srt4 out there.. because in sport compact this month there was a white one getting a wilwood big brake kit put on it...

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I think viscous circles has a white one I believe.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That must of been expensive to upgrade a 00-02 neon R/T. Just buy a SRT been that route before.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
no wonder people think the SRT is slow. People do this but dont have the engine to back it up.

·
Registered
282 Posts
youre wrong. he has the motor to back it up.

and if the na setup he has isnt fast enough. .his new turbo setup will be. :thumbsup:

and its about $500-800 for the swap. not including the hood. depending on the cost of all the parts.

·
Registered
11,017 Posts
jiggalude said:
no wonder people think the SRT is slow. People do this but dont have the engine to back it up.
i dont think there are that many conversions. besides the more regular neons with the new srt appearance package are sold people will know if it's a base or an srt-4. kinda like a v6 stang and a gt and up..

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
lol i like that black intercooler look the guy has going on the white rt/srt :rofl:

·
Registered
6 Posts
my friend has a white neon se that has a mopar stage 2 turbo kit/srt4 spoiler and a dual exhaust setup...next is the front end conversion

sorry for the poor quality camera phone pics...his camera phoen sux....

lowered on Eibach pro kit...the spoiler was primered at the time

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
spooky said:
my friend has a white neon se that has a mopar stage 2 turbo kit/srt4 spoiler and a dual exhaust setup...next is the front end conversion
Too bad Mopar doesn't make Stage 2 Turbo kits for SE's.

Get a clue riceboy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts