·
Registered
3,386 Posts
stock plugs work great... just gap them down a bit depending on bost level

·
Administrator
39,432 Posts
the word is ARE.

also, the search tool on this site (the one to the right at the top of the screen) is very useful. do a search for titles only "spark plug" and you'll find threads that cover thish aspect in great detail. You may have to spend 5-10 minutes, but you've waited longer in this thread for an answer than it would have taken you to find the answer yourself.

·
Registered
114 Posts
stowaway said:
the word is ARE.

also, the search tool on this site (the one to the right at the top of the screen) is very useful. do a search for titles only "spark plug" and you'll find threads that cover thish aspect in great detail. You may have to spend 5-10 minutes, but you've waited longer in this thread for an answer than it would have taken you to find the answer yourself.
Whats worse - posting one sentence while not knowing about the search button, or someone writing an entire post of sarcasm, when all that would be needed is:

"Use the search function, the subject is sufficiently covered"

lol J/K

·
Registered
201 Posts
plugs

i have been searching and thats what i found the best are the 4306 ngk but my part places dont have them and i found some other people saying that they us dodge ram plugs they are like the 4306 one step colded and there are champion plugs part # was re14mcc4

·
Registered
174 Posts
NGK stock # 4306 you can order them from napa, get them the next day. thats all I run in my car. I also gap them at .035.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts