Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, and Exhaust Depot if you're around, help me decide with TT to go with.

I'm looking at EG's Greddy or Blitz, and I can't decide. Both will get the job done, but I kinda like the fact that the Blitz reads actual boost, has a Peak Hold, and it's a smaller unit too.

Anyways, any recommendations, comments on reliability or functionality?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
the Apex'i is also a candidate but i like the Blitz Cali has in his car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,420 Posts
Hey try goign to turbomagazine.com they just did a huge review on turbo timers and it has a lot of good information for those that want to know...ALso did a segment on intercoolers....That is about it....Laterz
Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,270 Posts
srt4evah said:
Hey guys, and Exhaust Depot if you're around, help me decide with TT to go with.

I'm looking at EG's Greddy or Blitz, and I can't decide. Both will get the job done, but I kinda like the fact that the Blitz reads actual boost, has a Peak Hold, and it's a smaller unit too.

Anyways, any recommendations, comments on reliability or functionality?
I have the BLITZ DTT-DC, and I love it. Easy to hook up if you get it from ED, because of the custom harness and the supplimental instructions.

The unit has a lot of nice features, and so far, it has been very reliable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
drizze99 said:
srt4evah said:
Hey guys, and Exhaust Depot if you're around, help me decide with TT to go with.

I'm looking at EG's Greddy or Blitz, and I can't decide. Both will get the job done, but I kinda like the fact that the Blitz reads actual boost, has a Peak Hold, and it's a smaller unit too.

Anyways, any recommendations, comments on reliability or functionality?
I have the BLITZ DTT-DC, and I love it. Easy to hook up if you get it from ED, because of the custom harness and the supplimental instructions.

The unit has a lot of nice features, and so far, it has been very reliable.

Yeah right :roll:

My GREDDY in Silver from Hector (Exhaust Depot) is bad ass! Looks very sweet ....better than that blitzy looking thing :)

So to sum it up, pick which one you like. They do the same thing. I believe the blits reads boost also..not sure.
Drizze?

Never mind...I see you put it in your post.
Cali
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,093 Posts
I like the blue color of the LCD screen on the Greddy. It uses your alternator speed to determin if you where running the car hard.

The blitz uses the alternator speed also. It will keep the car on for X amount of time. If it senses over X amount of boost, it will keep the car on for a longer amount of time.


The Greddy looks better, the blitz has more functions and is smaller. The apexi is an ugly unit. I can get the HKS units too, but no one has requested it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
755 Posts
So Exhaust Depot, are you going to cut us a deal and put together a turbo package for the SRT-4's? TT, boost controler, blowoff valve, and maybe even some exhaust stuff. I'd buy it..You know, drop the price a lil bit for the 'package' deal. I'd get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,899 Posts
gotta love that word. "Foolish". As in, "wow - I made you look foolish in that race!" said to oh so many honda's this thing is a magnet for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,504 Posts
as for size the apexi is by far the smallest ive seen..mine is the size of a pen !!
doesnt look half bad either
and it cost $95 :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
755 Posts
SyberKhanX said:
gotta love that word. "Foolish". As in, "wow - I made you look foolish in that race!" said to oh so many honda's this thing is a magnet for.
lol yes it is. great word. i like using that or "Beautiful" very sarcasticly. "man, that was beautiful how you almost hit that tree"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
I'm a fan of Blitz, so of course I'm going to suggest the Blitz DTT. Very many features plus it's small in size. But it really comes down to what features you want, what color case, and what color LCD you'd like. Obviously none are going to "out perform" the other. All will erve the same purpose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,504 Posts
--"God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance"--

that kicks ass :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
I like it.. :)
Some people flame me for it because their V8 can beat any turbo car. But as I ALWAYS have to go voer with them, "Yes, there will ALWAYS be a faster car, I just like the phrase. :) "
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
if you do a search you should be able to find alot of pics.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing
Top