Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is a better choice for performance?

I guess I want to know which one of these two would drop my 1/4 mile times a bit more? which would you go with...and why.

My current mods: Stg. 1: 3'inch down pipe: Aem short ram: agp waste gate: thats about it as far as boltons go...

thanks!

·
Registered
738 Posts
i would go with water injection and then turn the boost up a pund or two, then get the safc and do a daily driver tune and then a race gas and W/I tune.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that makes sence...Who has the cheapest kit right now? I want it asap.

bump for more replies

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
fuente27hpv said:
i would go with water injection and then turn the boost up a pund or two, then get the safc and do a daily driver tune and then a race gas and W/I tune.
sonny, isnt this what i just explained to you after all the other posts got deleted???? :stab:
devils own on their website has them for a decent price...........u might want to wait for another group buy though.....they sold good so im sure another one will be on its way

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
panama_king said:
sonny, isnt this what i just explained to you after all the other posts got deleted???? :stab:
devils own on their website has them for a decent price...........u might want to wait for another group buy though.....they sold good so im sure another one will be on its way
i swear i posted up some advice and tips... :flame:

get a wideband first man...before anything else

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
panama_king said:

yup. that is exactaly what you told me. What do you mean all the other post got deleted? from the site crash?

I do not want to wait I need a kit now. I should have gotten in on the group buy. :stab:

·
Banned
413 Posts
can get alot of power for 650 but need the dtec type control at some point. it makes for a tough decision. i just dont wanna blow nothing if i can avoid it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 70 Posts