Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on getting a rear strut tower brace, but I can't decide between the DC or the P-Werks. I've heard sooo much good about the P-Werks, and not as much about the DC. However, I've had some experience with DC on other cars, and I know they have good products. If this P-Werks is blowing DC out of the water, then I definitely want it. :rofl: Lemme hear the voices of the masses... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
323 Posts
edelbrock for first gen is uber. If they make one for second, I would imagine thats the best.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
My DC works well - I don't know what advantage one would have over the other though. They both stiffen up the back.. what else is there, you know?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I have the DC, but I think the P-works has a better mounting system. The DC goes to both towers, with four bolt holes total. The P-works mounts completely to both towers and also to the center seatbelt anchor.

The P-works would be less able to flex with the addition of a third mounting point.

Or so it would seem, but thats just me.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
I say go with a real strong and real short midget. Just remember to feed him.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Good point about the third anchor. That P-works looks like a winner.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
The p-werks only cost me a $100, and it was an easy install. Let me say, it is awesome!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
mr_bojangles80 said:
The p-werks only cost me a $100, and it was an easy install. Let me say, it is awesome!
You should get with one of these guys who has the DC rear, swap out, drive around a bit, and then report your findings... I'd be interested.

Depending on whats going on here in the next couple of weeks I might be able to drive out your way for this. I find out tomorrow when I have to ship the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts