Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i know its been asked, but its been a little while. what dealers have them and what cities? and if you know if the accept EP please let me know that too, im on the hunt for a silver one that i can get at employee discount.

thanks a mil!

and if anyone wants to buy a 2000lx mtx in ohio with 40000 miles let me know! thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
There's a brand spankin new Problems/Dealer section. If you post there, you might get a quicker reply. Then again, maybe no one knows about it yet. :lol:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm betting on the latter :p

im also gonna be ok with black too now, in which case arrigo prolly has one

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Did you seek professional counseling to help you come to your senses? Black is the one and only choice. You were lost, but now you're found. Amen! :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Wasp, don't be fooled by the dark sides promise of quick gratification. Come to the light (silver). Come to the light!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Man, I thought this temporary insanity only would last until I got my car. From the looks of a few SRT 4 owners, it appears the insanity doesn't go away.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yellow is too bright. It's like looking at the sun or an eclipse. Sooner or later, you'll go blind. Or is that what happens if you play with your SRT 4 too much? :lol:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe glhs, doesnt matter, still anyone have any other dealers in florida that honor ep? or any dealers closer to ohio? please?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
NeonWaSp
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing