Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love it when you post your schematic drawings here for all to read ..... I get excited and run out to try some of your wizardry , and then need to ask you ONE simple question first ..... Just to find you unfucking reachable for a week at a time .... Thanks , I think.
There are three wires on the plug to the fuel pump / fuel level sensor that just MAY be the one you reccomend splicing into ..... So is it the dark blue , dark grey with white , or blue ...... What wire color is it ?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I LOVE Psi-Fi ....... I HATE Psi-Fi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my honest opinion of Psi-Fi . They simply make the best products for our cars , BUT they are THE WORST company I have dealt with for customer service.
Don't get me wrong , once you reach them , they are very nice and helpful .... Guys I would probably love to toss one back with , BUT FUCKING HIRE A PERSON TO ANSWER YOUR PHONES AND E-MAILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't possibly see how you will keep satisfied customers this way. I love you guys , but you suck !!! :stab:
I bought your $560 PP ..... Now I need to you to be there when I have questions or want to buy more products from you.
So ...... Is this nice enough ?? Cause this is as nice as I feel :deadcow:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
cp980fps said:
Here's my honest opinion of Psi-Fi . They simply make the best products for our cars , BUT they are THE WORST company I have dealt with for customer service.
Don't get me wrong , once you reach them , they are very nice and helpful .... Guys I would probably love to toss one back with , BUT FUCKING HIRE A PERSON TO ANSWER YOUR PHONES AND E-MAILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't possibly see how you will keep satisfied customers this way. I love you guys , but you suck !!! :stab:
I bought your $560 PP ..... Now I need to you to be there when I have questions or want to buy more products from you.
So ...... Is this nice enough ?? Cause this is as nice as I feel :deadcow:
Mike was hired to answer the phone and emails. However, he has a night time job and can not answer the phone there. He will get back to you as soon as he can. Trust me on this. I have been dealing with Psi-Fi long before Mike came on board. I have had the privelege of having a couple first products so I could help R&D them. Ant and Mark are really busy lately with trying to get both the racecar and Mike's car up and running great again. Right now it is considered the weekend and the business may be closed. I guess that all depends on their schedule. Just try to remember that all 3 of these guys have full time jobs and women to attend to.

Free bump so they can see this :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Please let me expound some ......

I am COMPLETELY sold that the guys at Psi-Fi are the most knowledgeable in the business of SRT-4s, and so far I like their products the best of all others.
But when you call 35 times in a 5 day period and only reach them NOT ONCE ... Something is simply wrong with that companie's business practices.
Say anything you want , but that is simply THE FACTS.
I'm a 38 yr old man ( retired cause I can be , and working by my own choice ) I have owned several successful companies, and I KNOW what it takes to be the best. It takes more than what Psi Fi is doing in regards to phone and E-mail availability.
I am one of just MANY who also feel this way , and have posted about it. I will continue to give Psi Fi my business, and am happy to use their products. BUT HEAR ME PSI-FI ..... You MUST find a way to give your customers a comfortable feeling after they buy your products. ...... Right now , I feel as if you simply don't have time for me, and that's not a good comfortable feeling.
Take my business advice : Hire some FULL TIME help !!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Ha! Your bashing them on information that they posted on the forum? lmao! They did not sell you anything, they only gave you an idea and you shoot them for it.

Duh.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
hey, give them a break!

They are out testing and tuning becuase they don't want to get owned by the HepKitty at the track!!

I don't blame em!!!! jk

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
heh heh, Psi-Fi, would you consider hiring the HepKitty????

I give all those cats some 'phone' service!!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Get your facts straight ED ....

Exhaust Depot said:
Ha! Your bashing them on information that they posted on the forum? lmao! They did not sell you anything, they only gave you an idea and you shoot them for it.

Duh.
I have bought their Power Paq and have a down payment on their traction devices ..... I believe that gives me the right to be upset they will NOT answer their OWN friggin correspondence !!
Besides , I won't back down from one thing : They NEED to be bashed about their lack of quality customer service. They are great guys , with great products , and great intentions , BUT FUCKING SORRY CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!
And yes ..... I damn sure have the right to say so. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Lucille said:
heh heh, Psi-Fi, would you consider hiring the HepKitty????

I give all those cats some 'phone' service!!!
Now that would be interesting :)

Just to add my 2 cents, I have had great luck with Psi-Fi...yes at times they can take longer to reply to your needs but as others have said this is not their full time jobs and it is hard to reply to 70+ voice and emails when you leave work (LOL at Mike).

....now Mike reply to my PM...seriously :rofl:

Mike Candler :)

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
cp980fs -- for someone who is 38, retired, and has run and owned multiple successful businesses, you sure act like a childish kid.

Try to act a bit more professional when you are biting someones head off... try to inject less curse words into your post and more people will take you seriously...

Just my 2c.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK E-Kool

I guess expecting the same sort of professionalism I demanded and performed at any of my own businesses is simply asking to much ...... being childish and unreasonable as you see it.
I also guess an attempt at a public " wake up call " to try and help some obviously young and inexperienced business owner to retain and not alienate his current customers is also childish and unreasonable.
Lastly , I guess that my post is out of context when considering a search on the forums will yield a LOT of posts like mine ..... directed at Psi Fi's lack of communication skills.
So ..... Let me publicly say this : I'm so veeeeery sorry that I'm the only one who is bothered by Psi Fi's lack of communication to my needs. I should be more patient , after all two weeks is not too long to wait for an answer when my fucking gas tank is on the ground , my car jacked up in the air , and I just need to know WHICH COLOR WIRE to tap to finish my project.
It pains me to know that I've hurt you wonderful Psi Fi groupies feelings by being straightforward and to the point , and asking something so unreasonable as to please either answer my E-mail , post , or phone call. After all , I've only spent a measely $700 with Psi Fi so far.
So let me hurry down and mail off anothet few thousand dollars to you Psi Fi , where I can join the ranks of youir loyal groupies that will NOT mind waiting weks on an answer from you ...... You don't need a secretary or a real live person to answer your phones. Your business will simply run itself from now on, with ZERO need for any real human interaction.
I stand sincerely corrected and ashamed.
Now , let's all hug while I race to the post office to send more cash your way.
Some people just can't call a kettle black without hearing from the blind that it's white instead.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
cp980fps said:
I will continue to give Psi Fi my business, and am happy to use their products

I think that says it all. What reason do they have to change if there current practices carry no consequences?

Note: that being said I will buy the traction bar setup when it comes out, but I'm a tireless prick that will never sleep until I get answers if I need them. That and well right now they have a monopoly on the traction setup until others have a chance to copy it.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damned good point SRThokie !!

Unfortunately , they DO seem to make the best products , and have the most knowledge about SRTs. BUT , if they do not improve their customer service availability , and someone new pops up with products and knowledge just as good as Psi-Fi's , but that are reachable withing reason , I'll have to change where I send my money.
BTW and FYI , I sent a VERY nice, professional , and helpful PM to Psi-Fi about the growing public concern over their lack of availability several weeks ago ...... and received NO reply from them.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
cp980fps said:
Unfortunately , they DO seem to make the best products , and have the most knowledge about SRTs. BUT , if they do not improve their customer service availability , and someone new pops up with products and knowledge just as good as Psi-Fi's , but that are reachable withing reason , I'll have to change where I send my money.
BTW and FYI , I sent a VERY nice, professional , and helpful PM to Psi-Fi about the growing public concern over their lack of availability several weeks ago ...... and received NO reply from them.
sent you a pm bro

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Never mind

1 - 20 of 21 Posts