Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its sat...Why the hell arnt we doing anything...It might not be nice out but who the heck cares! Come on guys use your heads and start something!! :clap:

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
i just woke up 30 minutes ago. :lol:

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Mofo above just woke me up like 40 minutes ago. :jester: It's Saturday, my goal is to be completely worthless and I'm doing a pretty damn fine job so far. :cow:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
You guys should have come to Sandpoint

SRT drivers would have dominated

Top 5 prizes were:

Full Leather interior

Custom Sunroof

$1500 rim and tire package

$250 gas card

Clear car wrap (like rock chip stuff but entire car coat)

Plus free food and tons of other give aways like leather jackets, $50 gas cards, shirts, shoes, navigation systems, Audio goodies, Mariner tickets, etc.

Hopefully next year SRT's can take home all the prizes.:wah?!:

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
cause we are the craziest. once we show up, they wont hold it anymore. let em have their fun a little longer.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
its a scavenger hunt, bone. its about finding and doing weird things. .. SPECIFIC things.

but if they want a picture of a gravel drift, theyre getting a video! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
kingj07 said:
its a scavenger hunt, bone. its about finding and doing weird things. .. SPECIFIC things.

but if they want a picture of a gravel drift, theyre getting a video! :rofl:

Scavenger hunt huh? This is all I have to say about any kind of car meet.

"You know you won't be happy unless you're going mach1 with your hair on fire." - Kelly McGillis, Top Gun

Scion owners.......weirdos. :frogtongu

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
sarah. heheh.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
jaymzx said:
Man by the title I thought someone was commenting on the lack of brown people driving SRTs but clearly they were not.

Ronin you don't count, ya twinkie. :rofl:
:rofl: I was gonna say the brothers are usually in south Seattle.:jester:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why you guys always have to go racial? Thats messed up!! AWWW haha...im sittin watchin big mamma 2 and i cant decide if i should just go out to my car and take somthing off so that i can put it back on again for fun...

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
BackFromTheGrave said:
Why you guys always have to go racial? Thats messed up!! AWWW haha...im sittin watchin big mamma 2 and i cant decide if i should just go out to my car and take somthing off so that i can put it back on again for fun...
if you take something off somebody elses car you might be brown. :jester:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kingj07 said:
BackFromTheGrave said:
if you take something off somebody elses car you might be brown. :jester:

hahah...ya white guys are the decoys...you know the ones that make loud noises while the brown ones "barrow" some car parts...hahaha

JK JK JK :jester:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts