Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have all these gauges on my old turbo car but it's been down for months needing a new block :( so i was thinking of putting all these autometer gauges to good use and install them on my srt ;)

anyone have pics of where you put your egt probe? and my old afr meter was tapped to my o2 sensor wire on the old car, which one of the srt's two o2 sensors should i tap it onto? its not a wideband, just the regular single wire... uhmm, and the fuel pressure gauge, where is the best place to tee off on our fuel lines?

oh yeah, i also have a spare universal aem adjustable fpr, can it be used with the srt's none-return system?

thanks all in advance :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have my EGT probe in the exhaust manifold to the right of the wastegate flap sort of in front of the turbocharger. I don't know why, but I don't believe the air/fuel gauge will work with our O2 sensor. You have to have another O2 sensor put in somewhere for the gauge if you want to use it. Can't help with the fuel pressure gauge. Can tell you that you would need to turn the fuel system into a return style setup for the FPR to work. (A good thing to do if you are going to be tuning for bigger power in the future anyways.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.