Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ok i have seen alot of fpr's mounted like this but i was wanting to change mine to this way because it looks alot cleaner but i wasnt sure if it was just hanging there on the rail or if its mounted to somthing i cant see, any info?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
my question... why is the fpr attached to the intake at the map sensor position???

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
98srt4screamer said:
anybody know anyone with it like this?
I have mine mounted like that. It's not mounted to anything

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
spindler27 said:

is your battery relocated?

also when you attach your fpr to the cold side pipe, where did you attach it? to the bung where the red vac line went???

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Mines mounted on the rail. Very clean visually and saves a lot of space. I'd imagine it would take a lot to break the fitting.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
that's cool. 8N fitting is pretty beefy--its not like its hanging off the end of an 03 rail. Too bad the cops don't appreciate that sort of stuff. mine was set up just like spindlers, i even have the same battery. Cop thought the braided lines were nitrous.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
spindler27 said:
with that vac line tee'ing off the map sensor it sees vacuum......its supposed to be attached to a boost only source for example, the cold side pipe
so where on the cold side did you put the fpr line? on the tip where the red vac line used to go?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
getnpsi said:
i even have the same battery. Cop thought the braided lines were nitrous.

what battery is that?

and tell the cop to find the bottle.. why was he under your hood anyway?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
It's Cali. The'll give him a ticket for friggen smoking a cig. :readclose:

And yes, the boost source for the FPR is coming off the red nipple on the UPP. I just pulled the rubber end off the hard line and inserted a vacume T.

*edit* oops my bad, thought you were asking me where I got my boost source from.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Network13 said:
It's Cali. The'll give him a ticket for friggen smoking a cig. :readclose:

And yes, the boost source for the FPR is coming off the red nipple on the UPP. I just pulled the rubber end off the hard line and inserted a vacume T.

*edit* oops my bad, thought you were asking me where I got my boost source from.

that's cool bro.. i was actually asking anyone who would answer. haha. i'm doing this mod this weekend and needed to know where to get boost from.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Brads neon SRT4 said:
spindler27 said:

also when you attach your fpr to the cold side pipe, where did you attach it? to the bung where the red vac line went???
well you can see the drycell battery, i bought a JMB ultimate intake and that comes with it, now i use one of the two pipes that came with as the intake for my 60-1, and the vac line is attached to teh coldside pipe, theres a bung on that pipe for a nitrous nozzle and i just found a fitting with a "nipple" on the end that had the same threads as the nitrous fitting:D

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
i was lookin at your pic and i'm like .... what's missing.... then i thought oh yeah! haha! his intake... lol...

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
spindler27 said:
Brads neon SRT4 said:
spindler27 said:

well you can see the drycell battery, i bought a JMB ultimate intake and that comes with it, now i use one of the two pipes that came with as the intake for my 60-1, and the vac line is attached to teh coldside pipe, theres a bung on that pipe for a nitrous nozzle and i just found a fitting with a "nipple" on the end that had the same threads as the nitrous fitting:D
Did you buy this car with the N2O bungs? Who put the nozzle tap sites on the intake mani?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
i personally thing mounting it on the rail is the cleanest location...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
man! where are you guys getting this dry cell battery??? and where the hell can i find one? how much are they!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts