Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been seeing a lot of these little things around here. I was just wondering where everyone is getting these cars that look just like their cars. I have seen the 1:24th scale red SRT-4 around, but where are you guys finding these ones that look like yours or where are you finding the rims and intercoolers, and engine dress up that you have on yours? I'm just wondering because I see these things all over the forums.

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
oh, yeah......

SRT4Blubyu said:
gator_lopez said:
I got mine on Ebay
<--------Ignores answer and stares at avatar :frogtongu
I know, holy shit what was the topic again????????????????

·
Registered
56 Posts
SRT4Blubyu said:
gator_lopez said:
I got mine on Ebay
<--------Ignores answer and stares at avatar :frogtongu

dam* -- I bet those whoppers weigh ten pounds each :rollingey

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I would like to know if i can purchase dem dare boobies on ebay

Oh yea also curious about the little cars too

·
Registered
992 Posts
I went to a Fred Myers here locally, (branch of Kroger) and they had a red SRT-4 in the die-cast 1:24th scale. I have a yellow one, so I ended up coming home after that and hopping on ebay and ordering mine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
827 Posts
I wonder if a vendor would step up and make airbags for our cars that blow up to be boobies. I would prolly crash every other day... you know just to make sure they work.

Oh and yea I really want an orange blast scaled model :thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
i'd like to find a silver one.... but if not.. then im just going to order one off ebay (they only come in red / yellow) and i'll paint it. :)

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!!!!!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
n ive seen people with the signature or a srt that u can design, with the front side and back view, where do u make htose at?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts