Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
3SX performance or something like that-- will have all the replacement stuff that is in our kit. However I wouldnt bother with the S2 check valve, I replaced mine and it just went bad again.

I found a PARKER Check valve at a hose and fitting shop. This thing is a bit of overkill but it has worked flawlessly. Ill get the part#, Ive got it around here somewhere.

·
Registered
319 Posts
OK, The part# for the check valve is C400B-AIR. This valve is really for air but it is chrome plated and has been on my car all summer with no issues. You would also need two prestolock fittings. The part# for these is W68PL-5/32/4. These allow you to connect in the same fashion as the 4 way adapter. If interested I got these parts from SHAMROCK HOSE HOSE AND FITTINGS in Cleveland. 216-531-7800. They are pretty good guys and Im sure they would ship this stuff to you. The CV was $14.70 and the fittings were $2.92 each.

ALSO they carry the nylon line/tubing.

Hope this helps. The sprayer really is a POS in my opinion. I struggled with it for a month and was about to toss it, but it has been working fine since I got all the bugs out.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Aquamist is a UK based company. Go to the following link which will take you to the parts page with prices in US dollars and a listing of US suppliers on the right side of the page. I am not sure if the 1 to 4 line adaptor came from Aquamist, although I am prety sure I have the bag w/PN for all parts that came in such w/the stage 2. Why do you need replacements? The check valve can be taken apart and cleaned out I am sure.

Link - http://www.aquamist.co.uk/sl/plist/frm-4-USD.html

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
What exactly goes wrong with this part on the IC sprayer... I just recieved my S2 w/toys but Have not installed it yet. Should I just order these parts now rather than use the S2 components. I would also have to have them ship the parts to me. Also, is this the only durability issue with S2 & Toys parts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn...... you guys>me! :clap: I will look into that Parker check valve...I used a rather large vaccuum activated one to prevent my untimely death while using my homemade flamethrower :lol:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FYX193 said:
What exactly goes wrong with this part on the IC sprayer... I just recieved my S2 w/toys but Have not installed it yet. Should I just order these parts now rather than use the S2 components. I would also have to have them ship the parts to me. Also, is this the only durability issue with S2 & Toys parts?

Thanks!
ahh, it's not too bad but the whole "daisy chain" you'll need to build/glue/screw in tends to fall apart, get clogged, and generally fuck up. All other parts of S2 w/ toys are bulletproof IMHO! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
mine is running well now - it was leaking really bad but I now have it down to a few drips....not to sound stupid but what is the reason for using distilled water? I've been using it because it said to but I just wondered why.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
It's dissolved minerals that are really the problem, and I don't think a filter can remove those. They they tend to crystallize in and plug up the nozzles. Distilled water is (nearly) pure H2O. It's only 59 cents or so per gallon at Wal-Mart, and a gallon lasts me a month or more with the sprayer on auto.

G

·
CSX321 said:
The push connectors are also made by Legris, including the 4mm-to-6mm adapter that should have been used instead of the rubber connector and superglue.
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1040087#post1040087

Check with your local industrial supply house for where to buy Legris fittings. I found a couple of places here in Dallas that had them in stock. Here's a place on the Web with a catalog: http://mdmetric.com/prod/legris/legristoc.htm .
Thanks CSX321...had mine installed since December and no problem at all with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.