Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what shops can do an alignment on a lowered SRT4?. The ones I've been to can't do my car because their equipment reads under the vehicle and our air dam causes issues. I'd rather not remove the air dam, but even if I do I still think my car might be too low for them. The car isn't overly slammed, just Mopar springs.

Are there many shops that can read from the side of the vehicle ?. I'm in London BTW, but willing to travel if a good shop can be found within 2 hours of here, GTA included. thanks for any info.

·
Registered
547 Posts
If you only have mopar springs you shouldn't need an alignment.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HotRodDodge said:
If you only have mopar springs you shouldn't need an alignment.
I'm pretty sure I have toe issues as my last tires wore out in a strange pattern, so I want to get things checked out since getting new tires put on.

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
hey joey

Imma give you a trick that most tuners do not know about. I get my alginments done at a big semi truck alignment shop. Why? because it's a drive in bay! they drive straight in w/o having to go on the ramps and they have cars on the data base. So when you get the alginment done, you shouldnt have any issues to use the stock neon alginments.

by the way..

if you want derek's number, he can probably refer you to a few truck shops.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Woodbridge allignment... it's a drive on and they are very good.

On hwy7, west of pine valley, east of islington..

tel# 905-851-3500

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Canuck_2k said:
by the way..

if you want derek's number, he can probably refer you to a few truck shops.
Derek as in WRX?

I need to get mine done too Joey so let me know how you make out...my suspension is going on this weekend :).

·
Registered
516 Posts
Thames OK Tire & Auto Service - 453-5300 - Clarke Road - They aligned my Civic and it is VERY low.

If they couldn't have done it I was going to go to - Young's Alignment & Spring Service - Also on Clarke (By Stronach Cres) - 453-2630.

I'll be going shortly as well.... once I clear everything and spend some time installing. Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got mine done at Wheel & Tire Zone in Mississauga. They got some real cred in the business. Contact them before hand on issues like camber. You will need bolts etc. and they may not have them in stock. Check out their web site for all the info you need before you make a decision.

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
yes

the infamous derek! aka DVG!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the replies everyone I'll check out the places in terms of distance and work my way through them. I appreciate the info, last time I booked an alignment appointment spent 15 minutes for them to put it on the rack only to find out they couldn't do it (Midas). So thanks again. I'll let you know Mike !. Get that car on the road dude.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
JSRT4 said:
I'll let you know Mike !. Get that car on the road dude.
As long as it does not rain tomorrow, the coilovers and wheels are going on the car...should be driving it by dinner I hope.

Mike

·
Registered
547 Posts
AdvanSRT-4 said:
Untrue, Any time you lower a vehicle, Your toe angles will change no matter what.

Maybe so but i have gone almost 30,000kms with 1.6 B&G springs on my car and the tires are still like new, (original KDW's) Mopar are only 1'' are they not?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts