Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all.
I want to get the Mass legal tint, and I want it to be of high quality.

Where and how much should I expect to pay?

Thankz0rz :thumbsup:

·
SRTforums Member
4,342 Posts
if you wanna drive to ftichburg theres a place called sunroof sound and security, i think its 200bucks for 4 sides and rear 35%
they did my eclipse and a few of my friends cars and came out really well

·
Registered
470 Posts
the best place bar none is sonny tinting in saugus he has done all my car for the past 15 years and he only does legal tinting here's his number and if you want you can look at my car #1 800 798 3647. He did my srt for 185.00

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Ultimateone said:
Tint Kingz in Billerica is rated as number 1 in Mass and all around..they blow everyone away.
x2. That is where I got my car done, atm. I think I paid about $225, but well worth it in my opinion. They are actually doing my friends Maxima today.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Tint King is Billerica.. 100% fantastic. Been going to him for a long long time.

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
This guy I know has been doing it for like 10 years or so, this one guy let him do his maybach :wah?!:

so if he trusts him with his maybach then I'm sure he will do a good job for your srt (I'll be calling him when I get some more cash)

I believe he does all windows legal tint with the 5 inch banner on the windshield for like 160 ish... he goes to your house with the tint and he'll do it in your driveway.

he also has a lifetime warranty with all his tints, if it bubbles or peels you get it replaced guranteed... he's a good guy, I've seen his work.

PM me if you want his numbah :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
badseed1 said:
the best place bar none is sonny tinting in saugus he has done all my car for the past 15 years and he only does legal tinting here's his number and if you want you can look at my car #1 800 798 3647. He did my srt for 185.00
I've seen his work, they do a great job...I also heard of the tint king does awesome well...I dunno though, rich's guy sounds awesome, drives to you and is about $70 cheaper...Whoever you chose, make sure it has a lifetime BUBBLE warranty, where they'll redo the tint if it bubbles...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, taking care of this next week :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts