Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
srt4shizzle, you forgot an "s" in the link... do any of your blues for the eyelids match the electric blue of the srt4???

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I emailed Ruthless but...

i emailed them. but i got no response. is there a specific email to use or telephone i can get to order black s-eyelids for my srt4. thankyou very much

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
Ya, i just order mine last night from yall. These guy's have some kick ass service, and you receive your stuff in a matter of 3 days. (happened to me twice)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I dunno how he got the Vinyl to match so well. Its not paint it just felt like the normal rubbery vinyl! i can sent pics if you wanna see the match. NOT 100% Perfect, but it is the best I have ever seen!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Go with ruthless. My girlfriend order mine last week monday they came on thursday and I had them installed friday. They are awesome quality with great instructions. Just don't install them in a windy area. Or they will come out like mine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just a note.... there Dark Blue is alot lighter than the E-Blue. PM if you want pics of mine berfore I take em off and send them back.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yeah, we are trying to work out our bugs with our Dark Blue. The major problem is we have a hard time straying away from the high quality vynil we use. We use a 9 year vynil. We were originally sent 20 different shades of the blue vynil. We matched it as best as possible. There are some angles that look good, and some that look bad. We are searching for a new vynil to use that will better suit the E-blue. We are trying to keep from painting them, as some have done in the past. If we have to paint them, they arent going to be as cheap! So hold tight for us, we're doing our best to ge tthe absolute match!
Josh

·
Registered
142 Posts
E-blue color matching.....

IMO....if the color isn't metalflake, it won't match. I got my eyelids from FASPNY, they're not painted & the color match is excellent. If the color is flat, they won't match very well under all light/angle conditions. Visually, metalflake paint color appearance tends to change depending on the light & angle. I had a pair of "flat" E-blue eyelids & the color match sucked! It only looked good in my garage or when cloudy. I had a vinyl guy install mine & he commented on how much better the vinyl was than the old ones & the quality of the color match. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
srt_medic said:
Hey shizzle, I ordered my e-blue s-eyelids like 2 weeks ago and still haven't got them
If you PM me your name and addy(order # if possible), Ill tell you exaclty when they were shipped out, our orders to Canada usually arrive at your doorstep in about 4-7 days via airmail.

Josh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts