Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do NOT go to Reuter Motorsports in Giessen for any-damn-thing. I went in there today at lunch after getting back from Wiesbaden and the guy behind the desk was a complete, utter asshole. He didn't even to bother looking at the engine or the car, he just saw "Dodge" on it and said they only sell things for BMWs. I said "Is that right?" He said "Yes". I said "But what about these NGK sparkplugs? They won't work on my car?" He said "No, only for BMWs."
I said "You are either an idiot, a complete moron, or both. NGK plugs will work in any car you dolt. Thank you, putz. Goodbye."
I fucking can't stand that shit. I even looked around and saw no "tuned" BMWs anwhere. To hell with that place. He even said all the rims they carry only fit on BMWs. Yeah, right. Hello? If krazykar can get spinner-adapted rims on his, I think we can probably fit just about anything on ours provided it's what, 5x100 and fits over the front brake calipers? What a fucking tool. That guy really pissed me off. Jan, if you want to deal with him, that's your choice, but he won't even TRY to get any business from the American car owners, so he can go fuck himself. :flame: Hell, even the Mitsubishi dealer was a lot cooler than this putz and he only had hard-ons for Mitsubishis, but still hooked me up with a good place to go for a custom exhaust build. This Reuter Motorsport guy didn't even want to talk to me. Hell, even if I had a BMW I wanted to "tune" (I still call it "soup up") I would never take it to this asshole.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JanGiessen said:
Sorry to hear about it ... I've never been in there myself.. Just saw the "MotorSport" sign so i thought it might be useful...
About as useful as French soldiers in a war. Maybe he was half-French or something.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Half French, Half Iraqi.

He not only sounds stupid, but useless too.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Almost like this guy I know...goes by the name of Manni? Maybe you heard of him? He SAID he was going to price out a new driver's side headlight assembly for me, but he never does.....

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
iball said:
Almost like this guy I know...goes by the name of Manni? Maybe you heard of him? He SAID he was going to price out a new driver's side headlight assembly for me, but he never does.....
LOL. And maybe now he never will? :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.