Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering where the cheapest place to buy these SSR Comps in 17 x 7.5", 35mm offset wheels in anthracite with the polished lip???

any help with pricing is appreciated

·
Registered
349 Posts
Just ran up a set of ssr's on tirerack myself. Think I am gonna go silver though (everybody has the gunmetel color). With 225/45/yr17 kdw2 tires it came out to $1,988. Plus shipping and taxs of course. A big hit but might as well go for the good ones the first time. Searched quite a bit and never found these any cheaper.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
:thumbsup: Thanks for setting that other thread straight evo. I wasn't as convincing as you when I explained the offset was NFG. :rofl:
:thumbsup:

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
04bluesrt4 said:
Just ran up a set of ssr's on tirerack myself. Think I am gonna go silver though (everybody has the gunmetel color). With 225/45/yr17 kdw2 tires it came out to $1,988. Plus shipping and taxs of course. A big hit but might as well go for the good ones the first time. Searched quite a bit and never found these any cheaper.
See if they can get you the wheel in FULL silver instead of silver with polished lip. Maybe they can the get the japanese market Competition wheel (called Type C in Japan).

I think they look GORGEOUS!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
04bluesrt4 said:

Let me know how they hold up for daily driving.

I live in NYC where there are a lot of bumps and potholes....I'd like a wheel that will hold up...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
YellowSRT4 said:
Let me know how they hold up for daily driving.

I live in NYC where there are a lot of bumps and potholes....I'd like a wheel that will hold up...
Just run Thicker tires. 45 seris and up. These wheels are no joke though. 355 a pop.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Damnit EVO!!!!!!!!!! Just when I'm all settled in, you gotta show something even better suited, which of course, are not available, sure you don't moonlight for Mopar?

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
glhs837 said:
Damnit EVO!!!!!!!!!! Just when I'm all settled in, you gotta show something even better suited, which of course, are not available, sure you don't moonlight for Mopar?
Ah...but they ARE available my friend. ;)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
blusrt4me said:
I am quite fond of my set. I picked them up from a forum member. The gunmental with silver lips looks the best when they are rolling and clean.

dang, real nice, I want the same exact set for my car as well.... but I'll wait till spring 05 to get a set of those with Falken Azenis

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.