Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi community,

perhaps somebody can help me find a 2004 E-Blue SRT4 which originally belonged to my dad. I opened a similar thread about 6 years ago on the forums but with no luck. I really would like to know what happened to it – an updated picture or info would be awesome.

VIN is 1B3ES66S34D528871. I don’t have any pictures at hand but can update this thread later.

My dad was the first owner. He bought it brand new late 2003 and had it shipped over to Germany. It had the sunroof option and Viper seats. Only mods done were Mopar BOV and DC strutbars front + back. Cosmetically, it had Dodge logo decals on the bottom of both front passenger doors and US flag decals on both rear windows. SRT was sold 2007.

According to the history provided by CarFax (I pulled this information on 01/2020):
  • 10/2003 – The vehicle was exported from Baltimore, MD to Germany
  • 2007 – Vehicle was sold by my dad to an US forces service member stationed in Germany. Not sure if the vehicle switched owners again in Germany until it was shipped back to the states.
  • 07/2008 – Vehicle was offered for sale in Nashville, TN
  • 08/2008 – Vehicle was sold
  • 10/2008 – Registration done in Attalla, AL
  • 06/2009 – Vehicle was offered for sale again
  • 06-11/ 2009 – Several service entries done in Gadsden, AL
  • 11/2009 – Vehicle was purchased
  • 12/2009 – Vehicle was registered in Steele, AL
  • 06/2011 – Minor damage to the left rear due to minor collision in Florida
  • 09/2011 – Vehicle was sold in Fort Walton Beach, FL
  • 10/2011 – Title was renewed by DMV in Milton, FL
  • 04/2013 – Vehicle served in Pensacola, FL
The car went from Baltimore to Germany and back to the states – first Tennessee then Alabama and lastly Florida. However, the last Carfax entry is over 8 years old and hasn’t been updated since. I am really hope the car wasn’t parted out or is rotting away in somebody’s backyard… it sure lived a rough life though 😟

Any info and/or new pictures are much appreciated. Feel free to share this thread with your SRT buddies or your SRT4 Facebook groups.

Thank you,
Chris from Germany

·
Super Moderator
16,762 Posts
There are only a few of us left here, unfortunately. It has been 16 years since the last NSRT-4 was built.

A limited run car, of which only 25k were built from 2003-2005, that was based on a throwaway car... then from about 2010-2020 they sold on average for maybe 5-6k, and the "honda boi" crowd got ahold of them and destroyed most of them. Usually they were wrecked at that point.

Now when you go on places like autotrader, cargurus, etc, it is hard to find any under 10k, it seems as though nearly all of the "rough shape" srt-4s have been run into the ground and destroyed by this point.

You could perhaps try Facebook, there are apparently some active pages there that have a lot more people than we have, although we are still the best site for repairs and information about the SRT-4 in general. I'd give Facebook the edge on buying parts, or finding an individual car though.

Best of luck in your search though.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Hi community,

perhaps somebody can help me find a 2004 E-Blue SRT4 which originally belonged to my dad. I opened a similar thread about 6 years ago on the forums but with no luck. I really would like to know what happened to it – an updated picture or info would be awesome.

VIN is 1B3ES66S34D528871. I don’t have any pictures at hand but can update this thread later.

My dad was the first owner. He bought it brand new late 2003 and had it shipped over to Germany. It had the sunroof option and Viper seats. Only mods done were Mopar BOV and DC strutbars front + back. Cosmetically, it had Dodge logo decals on the bottom of both front passenger doors and US flag decals on both rear windows. SRT was sold 2007.

According to the history provided by CarFax (I pulled this information on 01/2020):
  • 10/2003 – The vehicle was exported from Baltimore, MD to Germany
  • 2007 – Vehicle was sold by my dad to an US forces service member stationed in Germany. Not sure if the vehicle switched owners again in Germany until it was shipped back to the states.
  • 07/2008 – Vehicle was offered for sale in Nashville, TN
  • 08/2008 – Vehicle was sold
  • 10/2008 – Registration done in Attalla, AL
  • 06/2009 – Vehicle was offered for sale again
  • 06-11/ 2009 – Several service entries done in Gadsden, AL
  • 11/2009 – Vehicle was purchased
  • 12/2009 – Vehicle was registered in Steele, AL
  • 06/2011 – Minor damage to the left rear due to minor collision in Florida
  • 09/2011 – Vehicle was sold in Fort Walton Beach, FL
  • 10/2011 – Title was renewed by DMV in Milton, FL
  • 04/2013 – Vehicle served in Pensacola, FL
The car went from Baltimore to Germany and back to the states – first Tennessee then Alabama and lastly Florida. However, the last Carfax entry is over 8 years old and hasn’t been updated since. I am really hope the car wasn’t parted out or is rotting away in somebody’s backyard… it sure lived a rough life though

Any info and/or new pictures are much appreciated. Feel free to share this thread with your SRT buddies or your SRT4 Facebook groups.

Thank you,
Chris from Germany
Well its still in Florida, I doubt NFCU is still the lein holder.

but NFCU deals with military, family and their kids. sooo.. if its down there. Shouldn't be too god awful to track down.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.