Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get a HKS BOV for a good price? I checked around and found a bunch of places but i would like to get one from a known store or something.

thanks,
-J (still waiting... :roll: )

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I got mine off Ebay. There is one place on there that sells turbo stuff wholesale, the have a great feedback profile. I got mine for 175 brand new. It came fast, and was no hassle. I'm sure some people are leary of ebay, but I have never had a problem there. And I have purchased everything from 1$ all the way to a car. :roll:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
generallee said:
I got mine off Ebay. There is one place on there that sells turbo stuff wholesale, the have a great feedback profile. I got mine for 175 brand new. It came fast, and was no hassle. I'm sure some people are leary of ebay, but I have never had a problem there. And I have purchased everything from 1$ all the way to a car. :roll:
I'm assuming i'd have to get a universal one too, right?

·
Vendor
6,407 Posts
MP will be keeping all of the ATP parts, as well as different blow off valves in stock. That way, you can get all of our custom MPx line parts we have coming out for the SRT-4 as well as other parts with one phone call !

We have ATp's upper pipes, downpipes and more on the way. We also will have Greddy Type S bov's and Hks Super Sequential Bov's in stock shortly as well.

Estimated price on these will be $199.99 for Greddy Type S and $209.99 for the HKS SSq.

These parts, are of course in addition to the 8-10 custom products MP is working feverishly on for the SRT-4.. :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
everyone makes millions and millions of custom parts for the SRT-4...but when asked for parts for 2nd gen neons, everyone says use what's out there for 1st gen's, and just wait....look how long it took for 1st gen neon parts to come out. Well, where's the 3 year wait on SRT-4 parts??

Brett

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
RedSRT4Me
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing