Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this car a couple months ago. Where does this vacuum line supposed to go? There was obviously a line connected to it before but all that's left is the zip tie lol.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
without knowing exactly what all parts your car has on it, its hard to say exactly what all would be hooked to that line.... but technically this is one of the main vacuum/boost sources for soooo many things.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I can tell...Greddy Boost controller, tial bov and bfmic. My thoughts is that it was modded for more stuff than just that and was taken back to stock before it was sold sometime in the past. It's got the stock turbo still. All of the solenoids have been deleted.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I can tell...Greddy Boost controller, tidal bov and bfmic. My thoughts is that it was modded for more stuff than just that and was taken back to stock before it was sold sometime in the past. It's got the stock turbo still. All of the solenoids have been deleted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Zaserty
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing