Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I've been gone for three months and before I left there were only 2 in my area. Now there all over 2 more black ones like me, 2 silver, 1 blue and that is only what I saw in one day. I read not too long ago about a post with too many SRT's and I laughed, now I'm crying. I bet I'm the only one with a BOV :lol: . I know not one of them has eye lids yet. I bet as soon as I get them everyone will follow. It just sucks now I don't feel like my car is different any more :flame: I don't know where I'm going with this, guess I just needed to vent.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Come to Iowa, I am yet to see one. I never even saw another R/T when I had mine. I know there are some in the Des Moines area, but here in eastern IA there can only be a few. The dealership I bought mine from said the ones they sold were from out-of-towners, which makes me happy.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Black SRT said:
Oh I live in a town of about 3,000 people.
My street has 3,000 people on it lol. (might be a slight exageration, Roo and all parties are not responsable for accurate quotes. If you want an accurate quote find out yourself.)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2004blacksrt4 said:
Come to Iowa, I am yet to see one. I never even saw another R/T when I had mine. I know there are some in the Des Moines area, but here in eastern IA there can only be a few. The dealership I bought mine from said the ones they sold were from out-of-towners, which makes me happy.
Maybe I need to come back home :lol: I'm from IA :crying:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Where in MO are you?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A little town called Whiteman AFB aka Knob Noster, its about an hour away from KC

·
Registered
77 Posts
Here in Dallas, I only see the occational SRT. A lot of other Noens, but very few SRTs. I have yet to see another Black one on the road around here.

·
Registered
163 Posts
There are a few in my area...most of the guys are pretty cool, however. I did see one old guy who I waved to and ignored me...dick.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
well see when a mommy srt-4 and a daddy srt-4 love each other enough they "get together" and make other srt-4's. and thats where srt-4's come from :rofl: sorry too much time on my hands.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I live In Montreal In Canada and in six months of looking for them on the Road I saw 2.

Much more rare up here...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
quiksilver723 said:
well see when a mommy srt-4 and a daddy srt-4 love each other enough they "get together" and make other srt-4's. and thats where srt-4's come from :rofl: sorry too much time on my hands.
so that's where they come from. I had no idea :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
because of all the money people are saving being deployed, theres at least 13 srt4s here on Bragg.

·
Registered
172 Posts
FtBraggSrt4 said:
because of all the money people are saving being deployed, theres at least 13 srt4s here on Bragg.
Im actulaly thinking of doing a tour In Afghanistan for some some serious $$.
although some thimes I ended up spending more on deployments.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Sorry to hear about your local proliferation - here in philly I have had a total of 7 sightings in the past 3 months since I've owned one and we've got a few million people.

I almost wish there were more around -we need more of an srt community here.

Any Philly guys?

·
Registered
632 Posts
The Mommy Neon and the Daddy Viper decided to try and concieve despite what their parents said. Their parents told them is was blasphemy... you are too different to concieve... you are a performance car and she is a cheap econobox. They were told it will never work out... the child will always be an outcast....you two are star crossed lovers. Despite all of the negative comments they decided to bring a child into the world anyways.

After months and months of trying.... they were unable to concieve. It put much stress on daddy viper....so much that he considered leaving his wife for a Crossfire... hoping he would have better luck carrying his performance heritage there. As a last ditch effort they contacted the PVO fertility clinic. Boy did that do wonders. A year later in April of 2003 their first child was born. It had the mom's looks, but daddy's performance. Unfortunately some of the warnings from their parents were correct.... the child was outcasted in the performance car world... dubbed a bastard car. The little car didn't care though.... it wanted to create it's own groove in the cruel cruel world. With much determination and lots of time at the gym.... the little bastard car was able to beat it's dad at the track... and it was broadcast worldwide for all to see. Slowly but surely the bastard car started to win acceptance and respect from those who have seen it in action.

Unfortunately the world is still cruel, and there are many who still consider the car an outcast.... but the little bastard car doesn't care... cause it's still cutting it's own groove and turning heads doing it.

The End

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SporkLover said:
The Mommy Neon and the Daddy Viper decided to try and concieve despite what their parents said. Their parents told them is was blasphemy... you are too different to concieve... you are a performance car and she is a cheap econobox. They were told it will never work out... the child will always be an outcast....you two are star crossed lovers. Despite all of the negative comments they decided to bring a child into the world anyways.

After months and months of trying.... they were unable to concieve. It put much stress on daddy viper....so much that he considered leaving his wife for a Crossfire... hoping he would have better luck carrying his performance heritage there. As a last ditch effort they contacted the PVO fertility clinic. Boy did that do wonders. A year later in April of 2003 their first child was born. It had the mom's looks, but daddy's performance. Unfortunately some of the warnings from their parents were correct.... the child was outcasted in the performance car world... dubbed a bastard car. The little car didn't care though.... it wanted to create it's own groove in the cruel cruel world. With much determination and lots of time at the gym.... the little bastard car was able to beat it's dad at the track... and it was broadcast worldwide for all to see. Slowly but surely the bastard car started to win acceptance and respect from those who have seen it in action.

Unfortunately the world is still cruel, and there are many who still consider the car an outcast.... but the little bastard car doesn't car... cause it's still cutting it's own groove and turning heads doing it.

The End
:clap:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've seen maybe 4 during my comute to and from work on the 405 in so cal (Huntington Beach to Aliso Viejo) in the past 4 months.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, Where I live there are 4, I know for a fact, are within a mile radious of each other. Damn, we can practally hear each other take off to work, and I know I use to work with one and I pass two more two work. but, then again I live in Orlando, I should exspect that... I know I was the first one on the streets in Augusta that my Cousin has ever seen. I changed his Civic only mindset.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts