Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
917 Posts
mark2249 said:
Hey guys,

where can I get these 2 metal pieces to avoid removing the BS chain

its on page 2 of this thread (they're basically 2 metal peices that replace the plastic peices)
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307990&page=2&highlight=balance+shaft

Thanks in advance guys.

from what he said, it is what is 'sleeved' w/ the plastic.

getting 'aluminum' chain guides should be one of the Last things you need to worry about at this point of time. w/ your limited mod list, itll do you no good except waste a few hrs of your time.

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
christian! said:
mark2249 said:
Hey guys,

its on page 2 of this thread (they're basically 2 metal peices that replace the plastic peices)
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307990&page=2&highlight=balance+shaft

Thanks in advance guys.

getting 'aluminum' chain guides should be one of the Last things you need to worry about at this point of time. w/ your limited mod list, itll do you no good except waste a few hrs of your time.
actually the metal is lined with a plastic linning and my big turbo is waiting to get installed.

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
finfast srt4 said:
just remove the chain. its free hp and it keeps you from having problems down the road. if you leave the shaft in and just remove the chain you wont need a windage tray.
I know man but this is my daily driver would rather not deal with the vibration. I'll get the 10hp somewhere else.

So does anybody know where to get them???

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
why don't you just shoot the poster a PM and find out where he got em from?

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
already did but I don't know if he'll respond so .....bump.

thanks guys.

·
Banned
917 Posts
mark2249 said:
christian! said:
mark2249 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance guys.

actually the metal is lined with a plastic linning

is that...not what i said?:readclose

you want big hp, but cant deal w/ a lil vibrations? give me a break.

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
mark2249 said:
christian! said:
mark2249 said:
christian! said:
mark2249 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance guys.

actually the metal is lined with a plastic linning

is that...not what i said?:readclose

you want big hp, but cant deal w/ a lil vibrations? give me a break.
well you can have 400 HP without the vibrations...just need those pieces which I found out came from a 2004 2.4 sebring engine. My goal is 400 after that I'm good, I have school to prioritize and this just one of my hobbies, not my life (unlike some people) so a "little" vibration is a big deal TO ME.
Thanks for your help man.

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
why would you want a big hp car with no vibrations............thats like finding a lexus to drive like an indy car and not expect there to be some vibration, ride like stock, and be quiet........shoot i think the heated leather seats will just the the exhaust coming out the back when the car is done

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys have changed me. I now want a car that vibrates - A LOT

//end thread

1 - 11 of 11 Posts