Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried searching for the 2 posts (forget by who) about having solutions for using a mbc and wga and getting rid of partial boost throttle??? One of the posts a person was using a boost pressure switch to kick on the mbc and the other post was by someone trying to use a electronic circuit and a TPS signal to accomplish the samething. I tried searching and I forgot to subscribe to the threads. Anyone have the link for them or can give me a update???? TIA :thumbsup: !

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I still have the 2 stage TPS based MBC.. Still haven't installed it, got busy.. Let me know if you want to snag it and try it..

I'll sell it for 100$ - it'll come with a turbosmart mbc, cali's tps switch, and gm solenoid..

(I already have a Profec E-01, E-Manage combo).

Note, you'll have to solder two wires onto the ecu harness to install this..

One wire is for the 12v power, and the other wire is for the tps. (the third wire is simply ground).

Note, the pic above is not showing the turbosmart mbc, search for pics, it's red.

·
Registered
709 Posts
interesting

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
funks said:
I still have the 2 stage TPS based MBC.. Still haven't installed it, got busy.. Let me know if you want to snag it and try it..

I'll sell it for 100$ - it'll come with a turbosmart mbc, cali's tps switch, and gm solenoid..

(I already have a Profec E-01, E-Manage combo).

Note, you'll have to solder two wires onto the ecu harness to install this..

One wire is for the 12v power, and the other wire is for the tps. (the third wire is simply ground).

Note, the pic above is not showing the turbosmart mbc, search for pics, it's red.

Any reason why you are getting rid of it? I will buy it off you if you will get rid of it without the Turbosmart. Let me know, I wouldn't mind experimenting with it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chayesfSS said:
Do they work?
I guess I will find out since I bought the TPS setup off of funks minus the dual mbc. I will definately keep everyone updated to what I come up with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts