Dodge SRT Forum banner

WHEN?!?!

12K views 105 replies 25 participants last post by  RaptorRed 
lifeisdeath said:
i hate crap like that. i dont know about you guys, but when they say stuff like that, it gets me even more pissed. the car will be coming out in a couple of months and how many "secrets" are still out there? just answer the damn questions. what exactly do they have to gain by not telling us if 5 star only dealers will get them? or how many will be produced?

They don't want to promise or guarantee something and then piss people and/or get sued when they're wrong. I don't blame them. Be patient, it will come. 8)

-Faast

Question: Why would you want a cage and harnasses if your not road racing or driving a sub-12 second car? That's just dumb. They're a huge pain in the ass, I don't understand why anyone would want one for their daily driver? :roll: Trust me if you put these in your daily driver you'll take them out within a month.

-50H

I'd work on the performance side of the equation first, and I sincerely hope you are going to race your SRT. Otherwise you are going to get laughed at by anyone who knows anything about cars if you put all that safety equipment in stock SRT-4. :lol:

-5OH

lifeisdeath said:
Slow5OH said:
I'd work on the performance side of the equation first, and I sincerely hope you are going to race your SRT. Otherwise you are going to get laughed at by anyone who knows anything about cars if you put all that safety equipment in stock SRT-4. :lol:

-5OH
heheh, yeah, im not doing the cage or seats until i start racing at summit. im not going to add all of the weight of a roll cage for looks. i might buy a couple of type-R stickers for it first though. i know they do good on hondas.

seriously though, i think the first thing i do is get rid of those "ovoid" headlights. i dont want any to think i have a wrx. :lol:
It'd be pretty sweet if someone started making morettes for the SRT. I personally hate the bug eye look whether it be on a WRX, Neon or a new Beetle. Subaru remedied the problem with the upcoming 2004's though. :D Hopefully Dodge will do the same.

-5OH

I wonder why weather is such a big deal for them. :?: Are they waiting for an LSD to come out, therefore they won't release it in areas of cold snowy weather?

-Faast

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.