Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When i get my srt.. i wanna make the inside look like the cockpit of a f-16 fighter jet!!

i know this is gonna seem a lil ricy.. but oh well..

3 gage pod on A pillar.. 2 additional pods on the sides of the boost gage location... a Apex Electronic boost controller mounted on my dash.. a turbo timer in the hole by the cup holders that ill never use... and the turbo toys option in the turbo toys hole!

it will be cool... i hope lol... so far im going to get a 30psi Boost Gage.. to go in the stock location.. EGT, A/F. oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure,...

when i get done its going to look cool as hell! :eveilgrin

all will be white face.. and have the SRT logo on them..

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
why not more mods.

fuck looks more Mods

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Srt4Par said:
why not more mods.

fuck looks more Mods

I wont put the gages in.. til i have a reason for them... im not a ricer.. and im all performance.. like i said... im not gonna put them in til i have a reason... the stock gage is fine.. until i start boosting over 20psi...

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
good combo. my car seems to seem more like preperatoin for take off when i get in for sure. dual apillar pod with turbosmart eboost and volt meter, stock boost location has af and to the right of it is egt gauge. also my turbotimer is the left of the stock gauge location. and my radar detector is hard wired and mounted to the left of my rear view. my rear power window switches are to the left and right of the ebrake. and my stock deck location as bin modified to fit a double din setup with fold out dvd screen and a head unit. defoger has bin moved to the left just under the start of gauge cluster by the ignition. and the lighter as bin moved down where the sunglass holder is infront of the center console.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol nice

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
2004NeonSRT4 said:
defoger has bin moved to the left just under the start of gauge cluster by the ignition.
I deleted the light out of my defogger button, the weight I've saved in it is insane. I trap 5 MPH quicker and only .3 faster in the 1/4 mile. The traction has gone to shit since the car lost the weight.
:jester: :rofl: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts