Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some wheels that acctually fit the SRT. Enkei as you probably know has been making some great wheels for on and off the track for some time know and have good offerings for all applications through out thier whole line up. Check out these Enkei 17" wheels.

17's

Enkei RSF2 17X7 5-100/114.3 +40 offset. $120
Silver powder coat with a glossy finish

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enkei CDR9 17X7 5-100/114 +40 offset. $127

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enkei RS5 17X7 5-100/114 +40 offest $127

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enkei RS6 17X7 5-100/112 +38 offset $127

Enkei DM5 17X7 5-100/114. +38 offset $155
Silver Machined or Anthrecite Machined powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip

Enkei MM2 17X7 5-100/114. +38 offset $155
Silver machined or Anthrecite machined powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip

Enkei PK6 17X7 5-100/114. +38 offset $165
Silver machined or Anthrecite machined powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip

Enkei GF1 17X7 5-100/114. +38 offset $165

These are just the 17" fitments as stated.

A quick list of these Enkei wheels available in 18" that fit.

Enkei RSF2 18X7 5-100/114.3 +40 offset $145
Enkei RS6 18X7 5-100/114 +38 offset $150
Enkei CDR9 18X7 5-100/114 +40 offset $150
Enkei RS5 18X7 5-100/114 +40 offset $150

As always let me know if you want to get a set. We can wrap them up with tries as well.

·
Registered
330 Posts
How about the Enkei RPF1 17x8 +35???
I can get an 8" wheel to fit with coilovers and camber plates.
I just worry about that wheel with the calipers in front.
I've never seen anybody with the wheel in stock to test fit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i just wanted to say that vivid is a great dealer on the evolutionm boards. not sure how long you guys have beed dealing with them here, so i thought i would give them a good entrance into the srt4 forums :)

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry to keep you waiting. I've updated the origional post and added the prices and sizes for the known 18" Enkei fitments for the SRT4. The 17s listed are also the known fitmets. The other models probably haven't been officially fitted or they just plain don't fit for some reason.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
conemangler said:
How about the Enkei RPF1 17x8 +35???
I can get an 8" wheel to fit with coilovers and camber plates.
I just worry about that wheel with the calipers in front.
I've never seen anybody with the wheel in stock to test fit.

Well for that wheel specificly I'm not sure though we have test fitted a 18x8 +35 with about an inch to spare between the rubber and front strut. The rears I don't recall being a problem. They gave the car a great aggressive look and really helped out the handling.

As long as your offset in the front doesn't exceed +35 then you should be OK as far as we can tell. If your planning to use coilovers then you'll probably gain a inch or two of clearance because of thier compact design.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bigmosrt said:
WAITING FOR 18'S IN ENKEI PK6. :hi:

I'm not sure if anyone has fitted this on thier car yet for an official fitment thought the size and offset look like it would fit OK. I guess it depends upon how thick the spokes are.

$200

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ultimateone said:
Do the Rpf1's fit SRT'S?

Enkei has a fitment 17x8 +35 offset and 18x8+35 offset. All the 7.5 wide offerings have a +48 offset. I'm not sure but I don't think that will fit but really someone needs to test fit them for the official word. My distributor doesn't have these in stock currently and they would be a special order.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
VividRacing.com said:
I'm not sure if anyone has fitted this on thier car yet for an official fitment thought the size and offset look like it would fit OK. I guess it depends upon how thick the spokes are.

$200

So u think they will fit? I am very interested in these wheels and will eventually buy them. :thumbsup: can anyone do a photoshop on these wheels in 17 and 18 either one on a silver car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
bigmosrt said:
So u think they will fit? I am very interested in these wheels and will eventually buy them. :thumbsup: can anyone do a photoshop on these wheels in 17 and 18 either one on a silver car. :thumbsup:

I am too interested in how's these would look (either color) on a silver srt...if anyone can photoshop them that would be great!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts