Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres a cooper tire add in just about every past scc mag this year and the wheel the tire is mounted on is sweeeeeeet! the thing is that i searched everywhere and cant figure it out! the add is on page 29 in the october issue. if you dont have that issue, then the add is usually in the first 35 or so pages.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Ahhh...that would be the RO_JA GT-M wheel which looks to be discontinued from RO_JA. You can probably still find some left over stock through dealers.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
PyroPVO said:
Motegi no longer manufactures RO_JA wheels, but some American Racing warehouses still have some models in stock.
Actually both Motegi Racing wheels and RO_JA Motorsport wheels are owned by the same company, Noranda. They are world leading producers of many metals including aluminum. ;)

·
Registered
704 Posts
evo77 said:
Actually both Motegi Racing wheels and RO_JA Motorsport wheels are owned by the same company, Noranda. They are world leading producers of many metals including aluminum. ;)
Yeah, and they don't make RO_JA anymore. Some of the molds have been sold off to Golden Apple and ARE.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
PyroPVO said:
Yeah, and they don't make RO_JA anymore. Some of the molds have been sold off to Golden Apple and ARE.
American Racing Equipment is owned by Noranda.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AdvanSRT-4 said:
IMO, that's a nasty looking wheel.
you know now that i've gotten a better look at the wheels, i think your right. well i wouldnt call them nasty, but i have seen better. plus im one of those performance before bling guys so 18's are out of the question. but you can get a light ass 18" rim so there wouldnt be any performance loss, but last time i checked, i dont have one of those money tree's in my back yard. so its back to searching for the ultimate sealth wheel with a polished lip...

·
Registered
907 Posts
Actually I read that the new Roja R2-5 Mercury are made by Rays Engineering (the same people that make Volk Racing wheels). So what up with Ro_Ja outsourcing their shit like it was India???

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Ol' Dirty SRT said:
Actually I read that the new Roja R2-5 Mercury are made by Rays Engineering (the same people that make Volk Racing wheels). So what up with Ro_Ja outsourcing their shit like it was India???
Quality...style...to name a few. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Its actually kind of smart. You offer a wheel that is sweet in design and produced by one of the best wheel makers on the planet and watch them sell like crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised if his entire lineup in a year or two eventually turns into RO_JA made by Rays Engineering. ;)

·
Registered
907 Posts
evo77 said:
Quality...style...to name a few. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Its actually kind of smart. You offer a wheel that is sweet in design and produced by one of the best wheel makers on the planet and watch them sell like crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised if his entire lineup in a year or two eventually turns into RO_JA made by Rays Engineering. ;)

Actually that's excellent way at lookin at it. Luckily for Ro_Ja that rays engineering one the best. I doubt it would be the same story if for example they outsourced it to WheelsNext or someother "no name" brand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.