Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gonna start takin my car to the track n lately i have been practicing my launch by launching from different rpms. i found the perfect launch point... well its almost perfect. if i didnt have so much wheel hop it would be perfect. all i need is grip. i got new tires on it at just below maximum tire pressure and prothane motor mount inserts. what can i do to keep the wheels on the ground better?

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Bwoody Solid Transmissino Mount...

I had inserts, and still had bad wheel hop.

This mount took care of it completely!!!!!

I love it!!!

You get some noise/vibration from it, but it's WELL worth it.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
I didn't need traction bars OR lower control arm bushings to get rid of mine. Perhaps an ACR is different?

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,046 Posts
tranny mount, inserts, and sticky tires... might as well do springs and struts while you're at it.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ryanw said:
solid motor and tranny mounts and a traction bar setup.

are the solid mounts reliable? i dont really want any problems that will cause me to replace them.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I've got the agp mounts and they're awesome. I doubt you'd be able to break them. Oh, and get harder bolts to replace stock bolts when you put them in.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have forgot what wheel hop was... I have stage2 coilovers, prothane LCA's, and prothane motor mount inserts, no hop.

·
Registered
46 Posts
srt4crazy05 said:
im gonna start takin my car to the track n lately i have been practicing my launch by launching from different rpms. i found the perfect launch point... well its almost perfect. if i didnt have so much wheel hop it would be perfect. all i need is grip. i got new tires on it at just below maximum tire pressure and prothane motor mount inserts. what can i do to keep the wheels on the ground better?
i would lower your tire pressure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts