Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
A few pics of my ride from back then...

Where's Ferndogg?

Corona Meet

Hey I was going thru this forum and saw this. Frendogg is my brother and I just recently got my own Srt. He recommends me to this forum all the time every time I have a question about my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
There's like 15 good people on this site (I'm not one of them ). :paranoid:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yea I can see there are a few peeps still here. It was just funny seeing my brothers pic after so many years of him having his Srt. Welp I just got my Srt about 2 months ago. With not too many mods on it just a bunch of bolt on. AGP Inner cooler, motor mounts,waste gate, coilovers. Boomba fuel rail, hks blow out valve. Aem wideband gauge. 3inch turbo back exhaust with about 120k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,568 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
It's good to see you post again Fern. I hope all is well with you and the family. You have been missed, pop in once in a while and say hello to the regulars. No, I do not want to start that war again :lol: just reminiscing about the old days.

·
Registered
38,568 Posts
It's good to see you post again Fern. I hope all is well with you and the family. You have been missed, pop in once in a while and say hello to the regulars. No, I do not want to start that war again :lol: just reminiscing about the old days.
Yeah the good times :thumbsup::hi:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Another local parted out... Couldn't get his shit to run right so he gave up... Looks like i'm like the only turd left. :hi:

81 - 95 of 95 Posts
About this Discussion
94 Replies
41 Participants
T4EaterJonny
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing