Dodge SRT Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Thanks, it's not too bad. :eveilgrin After they started production on the new CTS body style for 2014 they kept making the old style V wagon and coupe and this is one of the very last wagons to come across the line. I had planned on waiting to see how the Focus RS turns out but since I own one of GM's recalled vehicles for the ignition switch problem (my '08 Cobalt SS Turbo) they were quietly offering employee pricing to affected owners a few months ago which hacked a big chunk off the V-wagon and made the decision pretty easy.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Luckily, you were never harmed by the faulty ignition.:thumbsup: I'm going to need to get some shots of your car, and add them to my portfolio. :yasum:

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
My year Cobalt wasn't affected but because they put the defective parts into the service and parts system and couldn't track who might have bought them they had to recall all the year Cobalts. It does have a sticking removed key door chime switch but has otherwise been nearly bulletproof and still one of my favorite cars that I've owned although I have been daily driving one of the old SVT Focus more lately and have been reminded how fun they are on a twisty back road.

Shots of the CTS-V? That could probably be arranged when it isn't too dirty. :lol:

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
I know I had your number, from the last time I saw you, but it somehow jumped out of my phone. The weather is crap right not, but let's make this happen. There's nothing some cleaning products and Photoshop can not handle.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
All stock. To use a Rolls-Royce term, power is "adequate" and I'm not in a hurry to throw a ton of performance parts at it. The car was essentially fully loaded (Recaro package, most every option except a block heater and the diamond tri-coat paint) and that includes the automatic. There were two or three manual trans cars left in the country including one here in SoCal but I hated the color and for a daily driver the slushbox works well. It also launches dead consistent and there's not a lot out there quicker across an intersection with so little effort.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey guys any of you have a stock air intake tube for sale mine ripped.. also changing my clutch out so i can get my ride back out on the streets and possibly sell it only 65000k on her... shout out to T4EATER for all the help

·
Registered
307 Posts
Dammmmn, this site and seeing some of these usernames brings back some memories.
Sold my neon about 5yrs ago while it was still worth something.
Got myself into a Wrangler, took up crawling over stuff over driving fast.

Who remembers the old DCH Temec meet?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Nooooooo!!!!! Good lawd! Putting nasty graphics isnt a thing anymore. People do that in AZ though. They have horrible taste there.

·
Registered
12,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Snoop what's up man. Haven't seen you since you made the trip up to a Norcal meet like 8 years ago! Damn time fly's lol
Haha, yeah!! That was so long ago! Crazy how long ago that was. We're freakin' old!! I own a house now, and don't do shit for fun. lol :gay:

61 - 80 of 95 Posts
About this Discussion
94 Replies
41 Participants
T4EaterJonny
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing