Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
12,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to all the California threads!? Been a long time since I've logged in... :lol:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
yhelothar. Its dead here. I wonder if JD still has his white neon. There's only really one thread I post in- its the what did you do to your srt4 lately. SOTA, Advans, ridin59vette (the man holding two dicks in his avatar) and bzzt keep it going. I imagine in 5 years this forum will look like a yugo forum with no one in it.
I can't remember... I know you sold your srt4 to your brother or something, but did you buy another one? I know Mr.Srt4 bought another one.

·
Registered
633 Posts
This place used to be so busy with all us locals. I know its been a while since I've been on here, miss the old corona/ riverside meets and all the freeway runs as well, course I also miss my skittle too it was fun.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Dang.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
All those pictures make me wish my car was freshly painted and looking nice.
And that I had friends in real life :rofl:
Miss it eh? They're cheap as hell now. Might as well buy another :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Found a red '05 locally, have the cash for it, but wanna talk to the credit union first so I have go fast upgrades cash.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Dude there's a red one on craigsliat but its at a dealer. Veeerrry clean but asking 12,5k.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Dude there's a red one on craigsliat but its at a dealer. Veeerrry clean but asking 12,5k.
Yeah saw it, the local one needs paint, but for the price I can paint it and still have $7k for upgrades for the dealer ones price.:lol:

The wife wants another Volvo wagon, so I found an 850R for my family duties and the Neon will get my old plates and just for ME time.

:jester:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Fuggin sweeet lmao. Do u have a paint hookup ?

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I have used him a few times, he charged $550 for my ElCo, but the bodywork and prep was $1100.

Have a new guy in San Berdo I am dying to try though.

Let's see if anyone recognized the body man (Mexican guy) not the goat fkn redneck.
Think American Hot Rod TV show about Boyd Coddingtons shop.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Wow that looks tits. Does it look as good in person as it does in the pics?
Looks like the elco on Roadkill the YouTube channel. :)

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Wow that looks tits. Does it look as good in person as it does in the pics?
Looks like the elco on Roadkill the YouTube channel. :)
It was beautiful. I got carried away, as it was supposed to be a buy and sell car. Started off like:

Then:

Ended up getting an offer for $1500 over what I had in it and I wanted a new project.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
i alllmost bought another one but i wanted a yellow or white. Couldn't find one so i went for a s2000...Couldn't find one that wasn't salvaged... stop looking .

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
About this Discussion
94 Replies
41 Participants
T4EaterJonny
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing